PDA

View Full Version : flowchart to pick your style, according to bullshido

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

omoplatypus
12/12/2010 12:59am,
this should make it easy for everybody who comes in asking "what style should i do".

omoplatypus
12/12/2010 1:05am,
sorry, i uploaded the wrong one.

here's the more comprehensive version

DKJr
12/12/2010 1:09am,
YouTube - OMG WHO THE HELL CARES! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0)

goodlun
12/12/2010 2:52am,
Can we get a sticky on that chart?

BackFistMonkey
12/12/2010 2:58am,
Can we get a sticky on that chart?

Please.

Necroyunus
12/12/2010 6:24am,
Please.

pretty please

judoka_uk
12/12/2010 6:47am,
Yeh, but what kind of Judo?

You need to change it to Sport Judo, European Judo or Russian Judo, because all that traditional Japanese stuff doesn't work. If you're learning Judo it has to be non-Jap Judo otherwise you're a *****.

Also what's with all this Judo nut hugging guys? Judo guys can't fight on the ground, their rules are totally gay with not being able to grab the leg or do anything you learn in wrestling.

Who cares about the 62 techniques you're allowed to do why can't I just do my wrestling!

I'm just going to do BJJ because they will let me do my double and single legs and my BJJ coach says its Ok to do an oil check, but that he wants me to come back after class and work on it with him to perfect my technique.

I'm so excited, **** Judo.

Necroyunus
12/12/2010 7:09am,

You need to change it to Sport Judo, European Judo or Russian Judo, because all that traditional Japanese stuff doesn't work. If you're learning Judo it has to be non-Jap Judo otherwise you're a *****.

Also what's with all this Judo nut hugging guys? Judo guys can't fight on the ground, their rules are totally gay with not being able to grab the leg or do anything you learn in wrestling.

Who cares about the 62 techniques you're allowed to do why can't I just do my wrestling!

I'm just going to do BJJ because they will let me do my double and single legs and my BJJ coach says its Ok to do an oil check, but that he wants me to come back after class and work on it with him to perfect my technique.

http://noobstore.com/prodimages/sign-gtfo-400.jpg

judoka_uk
12/12/2010 7:38am,
Fine I'll just butt scoot my way over to Judoforum to troll the regulars by starting posts complaining about the new IJF rules, telling everyone how I can beat black belts after only training for 5 minutes and having watched youtube and constantly demanding that people to post their full name and address with each post otherwise they're a ***** ******.

I'm going to do it all whilst wearing a blue gi, with patches.

herbo1
12/12/2010 9:43am,
Fine I'll just butt scoot my way over to Judoforum to troll the regulars by starting posts complaining about the new IJF rules, telling everyone how I can beat black belts after only training for 5 minutes and having watched youtube and constantly demanding that people to post their full name and address with each post otherwise they're a ***** ******.

I'm going to do it all whilst wearing a blue gi, with patches.

I was cool with that until the blue gi, heresy!!!

Brazzzuka
12/12/2010 10:31am,
Maaaaaaaaan I wish I was in Highschool ... **** JUDO!!

JudOWNED
12/12/2010 11:00am,
Actually, you could probably expand that and make a real one that would be pretty good. Lemme see what I can do...

jnp
12/12/2010 11:11am,

You were so earnest when you first got here. Now look at you, trolling YMAS like a pro.

Another soul tainted by deadly satire. Yay Bullshido!

TheMightyMcClaw
12/12/2010 11:14am,
The lack of shots in Judo is pretty fucking lame.
So are standardized grip rules.

Necroyunus
12/12/2010 11:15am,
BJJ sucks...you dont agree with me? I'm sure this guy can convince you.

YouTube - Jiu-Jitsu sucks (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POX6CBhWPCg&feature=related)

The_Beak
12/12/2010 11:15am,
Is the your local MMA gym really just a TKD school that changed it's sign?-----> Yes----->GTFO