PDA

View Full Version : Yury Fedin's Wave Fight System

Pages : [1] 2

Johnny Y.
12/06/2010 12:27pm,
I found this (http://fedin-system.com/english/eng_system.html) a few days ago. Pretty interesting.

Soldiermedic
12/06/2010 12:33pm,
I found nothing interesting about that website.

What is your stake in trying to promote traffic to that godawful mess?

Permalost
12/06/2010 12:44pm,
So it's another one of those freestyle principle based spastic flailing styles?
YouTube - ролики тренир..avi (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78pyP6knE90&feature=player_embedded#)!

MAGIC HATE BALL
12/06/2010 1:08pm,
The knife throwing vids was OK. The daughter throwing behind the back was interesting. But sweet diabetes! The tard fighting with ABC soap opera cool jazz music is just precious.

Permalost
12/06/2010 1:18pm,
The knife throwing vids was OK. The daughter throwing behind the back was interesting. But sweet diabetes! The tard fighting with ABC soap opera cool jazz music is just precious.
I didn't watch it with sound, so I mentally added in the Benny Hill chase music.

Rexley
12/06/2010 4:09pm,
The website sounds like it was translated into English by Borat.

Rzero
12/06/2010 4:17pm,
The music is what really makes this lol-worthy.

twisted mind
12/06/2010 4:24pm,
"Amplitude potentials of the developed links of the body, the advanced volume of attention, arranged management apparatus of actions, use of principles of wave work - all it forms the non-standard, asynchronous logic of actions and, as result, unexpected actions for the opponent in fight."

It's incoherent babble like this that makes my head spin.

Johnny Y.
12/06/2010 4:37pm,
I found nothing interesting about that website.

What is your stake in trying to promote traffic to that godawful mess?

I get a free bucket of krill for everyone I send their way.

Seriously though, I have no stake in it. I just think the knife throwing technique is pretty cool.

As to the rest of it, I don't know. I'm not knowledgeable enough in MA to tell the LARP from the effective techniques, except in the most egregious of cases. I figured Russian ex-military is more than a few rungs up from Youtube ninja.

shaolin pimp
12/06/2010 6:54pm,
Yo OP you miss spelled the name of the system mofo! it's Yury Fedin's RAVE system! and it's the real deal, I studied the system a few years ago, he also teaches the deadly art of the glowsticks. He is also a homosexualist.

Permalost
12/06/2010 6:57pm,
Take this pill. Training starts in half an hour.

shaolin pimp
12/06/2010 7:19pm,
Take this pill. Training starts in half an hour.

lol yeah I see them warming up to, uh uhuh a uh-uh uhuh a-uh uhuh a - EVERYBODY DANCE NOW

Johnny Y.
12/07/2010 12:53pm,
Ok, those of you who're knowledgeable about MA, would you explain what's wrong with his fighting techniques?

To my untrained eye, except for the "spastic flailing" knife fighting, the rest of it looks like MMA.

Dirty Rooster
12/07/2010 1:40pm,
... I figured Russian ex-military is more than a few rungs up from Youtube ninja.
Not when you consider that's pretty much everybody too dumb to avoid the conscription and subsequent vodka-pickling and buggery.

DerAuslander
12/07/2010 1:59pm,
He is also a homosexualist.

A...what?

Permalost
12/07/2010 2:10pm,
Ok, those of you who're knowledgeable about MA, would you explain what's wrong with his fighting techniques?

To my untrained eye, except for the "spastic flailing" knife fighting, the rest of it looks like MMA.
They're flailing so much that they're unable to act decisively. Their strikes and kicks have no power behind them, and it looks like they're trying to "flow" more than they're trying to win. Opponents like that aren't common in real life.