PDA

View Full Version : intro

Pages : [1] 2

blacksuperman
10/06/2010 9:22am,
hi my name is chistian
i stay in hammond IN
im a white belt at karate and also bjj(ive been doing both 4 a couple of months)
im 18
im limited on money so dont suggest me flying out 2 cali 2 fight u unless u plan on paying 4 the tickets and dont suggest 4 me 2 go 2 martial arts place w/e if martial arts place w/e costs like $200 im gonna do more once i get outa college
i have fairly decent boxing skills from practicing with friends and drills i do at home
but if any1 wants 2 come out here and fight or train wit me or roll wit me or w/e im game

jnp
10/06/2010 11:32am,
Welcome to Bullshido.

I'm a bit confused, why would anyone want to fight you? Do you make a habit out of challenging strangers on the internet? If not, then why put that in your post?

gregaquaman
10/06/2010 11:55am,
And if you are hell bent on being a fighter go find a comp somwhere. Whatever style floats your boat or all of them if you are game. It is a much more honest way of getting a fight.

blacksuperman
10/06/2010 2:03pm,
by fight i meant sparring or competetion and actually i pasted that from a different website ima yellow stripe in karate now

gregaquaman
10/06/2010 2:31pm,
So what is the go. Are you looking for a sparring partner in your area?

I was really getting the impression you were starting off with something like

Hi my name is blacksuperman and I will gongsau every mother fucker in the room but you have to come to me.
which just sounds nasty.

what sort of karate do you do?

Omega Supreme
10/06/2010 2:34pm,
You're retarded aren't you? Retarded, uneducated and suffer from Aspergers? Go jack off to your pokeman kid this is a site for grown ups.

Vorpal
10/06/2010 3:20pm,
Welcome to bullshido. Glad to have you here.

helmutlvx
10/06/2010 4:13pm,
The screenname Black Adam would've been cooler.

In any case, what kind of karate do you study?

And also, please. For the love of any Deity, stop using "4" as "for" and "2" as "too/to". I'm begging you. It makes me want to murder puppies.

blacksuperman
10/06/2010 4:55pm,
omega stfu and ur moms retarded
and helmutlvx this aint english class
as 4 every1 else thx 4 welcoming me
im actually not sure cause i havent asked i thought it mayb is shotokan im not 4 sure
and gregaquan yes im looking 4 a partner theres onnly 1 other person near here that ive seen on this website in northwest indiana and he aint msg me back yet

helmutlvx
10/06/2010 6:12pm,

I would be willing to ignore this if you had knowledge to contribute. However, your white belts and general attitude indicate to me you have very little to contribute.

Furthermore, if you plan on attending university, English is a required course for graduation. I can't imagine that your writing style will go over well with your professor.

goodlun
10/06/2010 6:22pm,
helmutlvx this aint english class

No but English is what we read and write here. The concept being this is a place where we come to share information and ideas. It does help to communicate those in a manner that others can read with ease.

blacksuperman
10/06/2010 10:13pm,
well i assume others can read 2 and no it sounds like to and for sounds like 4 and can no im not using them as numbers

BackFistMonkey
10/06/2010 10:24pm,
If you cannot be bothered to attempt to use proper English then do not bother posting anymore. It shows what you have to say cannot be of any importance.

Omega Supreme
10/06/2010 11:39pm,
omega stfu and ur moms retarded
as 4 every1 else thx 4 welcoming me
im actually not sure cause i havent asked i thought it mayb is shotokan im not 4 sure
and gregaquan yes im looking 4 a partner theres onnly 1 other person near here that ive seen on this website in northwest indiana and he aint msg me back yet

LOL, I bet you're looking for a partner. Does your boyfriend know?

Omega Supreme
10/06/2010 11:40pm,
well i assume others can read 2 and no it sounds like to and for sounds like 4 and can no im not using them as numbers

You must've just got off the short yellow bus. *****.

helmutlvx
10/06/2010 11:52pm,
Let us pray.

Great and Mighty Omega.

We, the mere mortals, must ask that you do what we cannot. Deliver upon the originating poster justice most righteous. While we may have not much compared to your splendor, we may perhaps offer a sacrifice in the form of humorous anecdotes and compliments. Maybe a Photoshopped picture or two.

Look upon us kindly so that we may be free of this offender toward the English language. While he may perhaps be of sound mind and body, his presentation leaves us all cringing with ire at his interchange between letters and numbers without respect to grammar rules.

May your judgement be swift and melodious to the ear so that we may return to our normal lives of making fun of Jason Stork and shitposting anywhere and everywhere.

Amen.