PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

goodlun
10/04/2010 11:17pm,
I have not introduced myself or at least not since returning to the boards(if I ever did the 1st go around).
So hi.
I am Kenny,
I am 31, just got back into Martial arts currently taking BJJ.
I am a father and my daughter is also just starting out in BJJ.
I did judo for a couple years as a kid
I did striking arts at one of those we teach you like 10 things schools it was really crappy school as a teen till I got into a real fight and discovered that I ended up using my judo far more.
so i went back and did it a little while as a teen(for maybe a year).
Than went back and did it as an adult(for about a year).
I did karate at a really crappy school as a teen till I got into a real fight and discovered that I ended up using my judo far more.
http://www.myspace.com/goodlun/photos/899785

battlefields
10/04/2010 11:32pm,
Man, are you seriously writing a newbietown thread 2+ years and 150+ posts later? I am 100% sure you have to be trolled for this, I don't think the rules cover you for this one.

goodlun
10/04/2010 11:38pm,
Man, are you seriously writing a newbietown thread 2+ years and 150+ posts later? I am 100% sure you have to be trolled for this, I don't think the rules cover you for this one.
Truth of the matter is 2+ years ago I wasn't really all that active I think I used the site to find some info out about something and didn't post at all I think.
I hate to say it but the 150+ post more or less have been over the last week. I currently am doing school full time at an online school so I take a lot of quick little breaks while the old noggin works stuff through. Since I am being active now I figured it would be nice to actually introduce myself.
But by all means feel free to troll me

BackFistMonkey
10/04/2010 11:40pm,
Each poster gets one thread in newbie free of hostile trolling ...

... supposedly ...

nice to meet you goodlun

battlefields
10/04/2010 11:47pm,
Oh well then, I still haven't written a newbietown thread, should I get a troll free thread? If so, good, I will write one and I will make it so troll irresistable that people will be banging there heads against their keyboards because they want to troll it so bad.

Ah well, welcome, goodlun. Be careful of that battlefields guy, he thinks he owns the fucking place. Stick to newbietown, YMAS can get pretty hairy, you don't want to go in MABS unless you have done a shitload of research on whatever you think you need to post/comment on, there is good info in the PT and BT forums, Advanced forums are hard to understand if you ain't advanced but invaluable nonetheless and Trollshido is for the lulz. Enjoy.

goodlun
10/04/2010 11:52pm,
Oh and I am totally a 20th dan ninja so I can kill you all with just my pinky you know if the fight is out on the street.

battlefields
10/04/2010 11:55pm,
I wouldn't doubt it.

Looks like you fit in well here, I wonder how you are so comfortable with the culture so quickly.

Hey, this noobs alright.

Permalost
10/05/2010 10:43am,
I like the karate gi with the AK pic. There's a dojo out in Ramona that teaches kempo and krav maga, and their weapon rack is pretty funny to see: staves, swords, a spear, a baseball bat, and a training shotgun all living in harmony.

goodlun
10/05/2010 11:43am,
I like the karate gi with the AK pic. There's a dojo out in Ramona that teaches kempo and krav maga, and their weapon rack is pretty funny to see: staves, swords, a spear, a baseball bat, and a training shotgun all living in harmony.
That would be a Judo Gi my friend =) That pic was taken a little after my brother got back from Honduras you know right around that little bit of trouble Ollie North got into.
I will tell you one thing if I where going to train anti-weapon the Base Bat would be high on my list.