PDA

View Full Version : Kyuki-Do???

Pages : [1] 2

pRincESs CM
9/30/2010 9:21pm,
I am looking for a new place to train.. I am currently a Blue Belt in TKD. I want to open up to new forms, eventually compete. I am small, but I have power, and I want to expand in my Martial arts training!!! Looking for a new place is very confusing!! I have checked into a place, Kyuki-do Martial Arts. I have never heard of this, but it is sparking my intrest. They seem to train in all the arts I want. Haas anyone ever heard of this or trained in this?? Help me!!

Arskanator
9/30/2010 9:33pm,
Could someone move this thread to Newbietown?

rpeterson
9/30/2010 9:34pm,
I think you might want to do a couple things, post an intro of yourself in Newbietown, people will answer your question there, and read the forum stickies for the forums you want to post in. This is the MABS forum, which is for serious fraud investigation. I'm sure a mod will move it to the correct place soon enough, but you'll save yourself a lot of headaches if you read the stickies for the forums.

BackFistMonkey
9/30/2010 9:44pm,
Shame to you BOTH !

Report this **** guys.

Could someone move this thread to Newbietown?

I think you might want to do a couple things, post an intro of yourself in Newbietown, people will answer your question there, and read the forum stickies for the forums you want to post in. This is the MABS forum, which is for serious fraud investigation. I'm sure a mod will move it to the correct place soon enough, but you'll save yourself a lot of headaches if you read the stickies for the forums.

pRincESs CM
9/30/2010 9:54pm,
oops... I am a newbie I will remove this so nobody gets upset...

BackFistMonkey
9/30/2010 9:57pm,
oops... I am a newbie I will remove this so nobody gets upset...

Oh just hang on and relax. A Moderator with correct privileges will be along shortly to move this thread to newbietown.

Why do you want to get out of TKD ?

Arskanator
9/30/2010 9:59pm,
Shame to you BOTH !

I know, I know. We are supposed to pound noobs in to the ground with a shillelagh made of rusted barbed wire and AIDS if they **** up, but I have a writer's block so I feel too verbally challenged to deliver such a beating.

pRincESs CM
9/30/2010 10:01pm,
I feel that the Master that was training me is moving people along to quickly. Promoting before we are ready... and I want to learn more. I love this stuff. I feel that TKD just touches the surface...

battlefields
9/30/2010 10:03pm,
It is a long way from touching the surface.

PizDoff
9/30/2010 10:09pm,
Do you have fees for testing?

BackFistMonkey
9/30/2010 10:28pm,
I know, I know. We are supposed to pound noobs in to the ground with a shillelagh made of rusted barbed wire and AIDS if they **** up, but I have a writer's block so I feel too verbally challenged to deliver such a beating.

No, shame unto you for not reporting the post but taking the time out to tell the poster to read the stickies.

If you are so confident that a post is in the wrong forum REPORT IT before you take the poster's back start applying butter to crevices.

pRincESs CM
9/30/2010 10:31pm,
glad to hear that.... I just feel that looking at all the others that have been here for 15 yrs and longer, certinally dont look like they have been!!!

pRincESs CM
9/30/2010 10:33pm,
yep.. there are fees everytime we test..

goodlun
9/30/2010 11:12pm,
yep.. there are fees everytime we test..
Just out of curiosity is TDK your choice because
It looks cool and is fun to do,
It will get you into shape,
you think your learning self defense,
or you really enjoy the sport aspect of it.
or something else?

pRincESs CM
10/01/2010 12:32pm,
Just out of curiosity is TDK your choice because
It looks cool and is fun to do,
It will get you into shape,
you think your learning self defense,
or you really enjoy the sport aspect of it.
or something else?

I wanted to get into Martial Arts because of the Art, and Sport, I do want to compete at some point!! TKD was the most popular in my area, and I was starting from scratch. The getting into shape just happened as I trained. I have come to love the Arts and am looking to expand and keep learnin and start kickin ass!!!

Panda General
1/02/2011 6:41pm,
I feel that the Master that was training me is moving people along to quickly. Promoting before we are ready... and I want to learn more. I love this stuff. I feel that TKD just touches the surface...

Kyuki-do is practically TKD with a few more hold downs thrown in... I've been enrolled in it for 3 years, and am starting to go to a different place for Judo.