Warning: Function eregi() is deprecated in ..../vbtube_functions.php on line 50

Warning: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in ..../vbtube_functions.php on line 60

Warning: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in ..../vbtube_functions.php on line 64

Warning: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in ..../vbtube_functions.php on line 87

Warning: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in ..../vbtube_functions.php on line 91
Category: Martial Arts Style Versus. Style Videos - No BS MMA and Martial Arts
    223965 Bullies, 4043 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Random Media
living room rolling: groundwor...
Views: 722
Karate Sucks: The Video - by B...
Views: 2402
Anderson Silva vs Lyoto Machid...
Views: 2447
Anderson Silva Wrestles Amazon...
Views: 1345

Category: Martial Arts Style Versus. Style Videos
  Frank Mir vs Roy 'Slim Country' Nelson...
UFC Frank Mir vs. TUF Winner Roy Nelson at Grapplers Quest Gotta hit the link to watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dj5xMeXybs...

Views: 2616
Added by: PizDoff
5/25/2011 5:26pm

Ninja Ownage via Judo...
To quote the youtube uploader's description This is from a martial arts demonstration on board the USS John C. Stennis in 2002. At the time I had only been studying Judo for about six months the ninja claimed 27 years experience in martial arts. We had not practiced a routine for the demo nor did...

Views: 6904
Added by: bobyclumsyninja
4/25/2011 12:21am

Aikido vs mma 2/2...
more of the same. It's a testament to your fortitude, that you watched this far....

Views: 4417
4/20/2011 2:43pm

Aikido vs mma 1/2...
Aikido vs mma????? more like Aikido vs something w/ mma rules....

Views: 3915
4/20/2011 2:41pm

Inside Martial Arts: Burmese Boxing...
Clip I found floating on the Internet. It's a short clip on Thiang/Burmese Boxing....

Views: 2943
Added by: WorldWarCheese
3/30/2011 9:50am

BJJ vs Kung Fu...
A bjj black belt from my school tooling a kung fu guy....

Views: 7597
Added by: jinro79
3/11/2011 7:24pm

Yiquan (Dachengquan) vs Muay Thai...
Chinese news coverage about a Yiquan (Dachengquan) vs Muay Thai tournament held 16th october 2010 at Shaodong, Hunan Province, China. From the video I'm quessing sanda ruleset. Of the five fights Dachengquan figthers won three on points and Muay Thai figthers won two by knockout. Dachengquan figthe...

Views: 3676
Added by: keyoz
3/04/2011 1:14pm

Muay Thai vs TaeKwonDo...
hadn't seen this one before, figured i might as well use it to test the new site's uploading capabilities. also, grey text on blue background is hard to read....

Views: 3726
Added by: Conde Koma
2/02/2011 10:44pm

Ninja v. Judo...
From OP: This is from a martial arts demonstration on board the USS John C. Stennis in 2002. At the time I had only been studying Judo for about six months the ninja claimed 27 years experience in martial arts. We had not practiced a routine for the demo nor did he give us any instruction as to wha...

Views: 5274
Added by: The_Beak
1/30/2011 4:13pm

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 ... LastLast

Popular
Surviving Edged Weapons
Looks like it was originally a police training vid from the 70s. Its so much more now....
Added by: taters
  Guard Passing System 1
James Clingerman, from TheFightHub.com, shows 3 Fundamental Guard Passes individually and then puts them together in an easy system to help anyone pass the guard....
Added by: TapSkilz

Yep, had fun. Oregon Open 10/10/09 Subleague
Yeah, needed another inch and a half, or to scoot my friggin but out and re-cinch... Had a blast....
Added by: DSL
  Flying armbar from a pistol grip
Great technique I have been using in class. Positively devestating...
Added by: Coach Josh

Rss Feeds Search

Categories
MMA Fight and Highlight Videos (293)
Videos of the only sport that matters

YMAS Videos - MMA and Martial Arts Humor (436)
Your Martial Art Sucks - on Video!

Martial Arts Style Versus. Style Videos (94)
Kung Fu vs. BJJ? Karate vs. Wing Chun? Ford vs. Chevy? Yep, they're all here.

MMA and Martial Arts Instructional Videos (112)
Videos that tell you how to do things to hurt people. Come on, is it really that complicated?

Street Fights (99)
No, not people punching asphalt.

Bullshido Videos - BS, Frauds, and Junk Martial Arts (63)
The worst of the Martial Arts, on video for your (non)enjoyment!

Throwdown Videos (12)
We invented the Throwdown, don't let any pretenders tell you otherwise.

Member Competition Footage (73)
Footage of Bullshido members competing in MMA or other combat sports

Fighting Flicks (34)
Trailers and Highlights from Fighting-oriented Movies

Guns and Gear (2)
Weapons, Military, Law Enforcement

Training and Workout Music (24)
Videos of Music to Train To
Fight Hub Exclusive Training Videos (27)

Guides to the SubForums (2)
Video Explanations of the various Bullshido.net Subforums

Watch this!

Latest Comments
3. Iceland
Ouch!...
, 8/29/2014 7:58pm warisdeception
ATF Approved AR-15 Full Auto Modification
this is why its important not to try and disarm a man with a gun period! a bullet wont step back low block then focus it's chi. I have been within martial arts for 28years and will beg for my life or zig zag as im running and screaming help he has a gun! within the martial arts it's more mental than...
, 6/24/2014 1:53am berney
Brutal Suplex Knockout
this has been ignored for years! even if the guy that got dropped knew martial arts regardless of the style or experience there is nothing that beats an old fashion bed time story ;) lmao...
, 6/24/2014 1:44am berney
Fingerlock KO: for realz!?!?
finger locks hurt like hell, and can discourage an untrained asshole from further aggression; but they only work if there is first a distraction, ie a punch, bitch slap or whatever. Of course anything will work against an overweight, out of shape nut rider who stands there and then flops at the righ...
, 5/22/2014 9:56am shieldwolf53

Keywords