Warning: Function eregi() is deprecated in ..../vbtube_functions.php on line 50

Warning: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in ..../vbtube_functions.php on line 60

Warning: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in ..../vbtube_functions.php on line 64

Warning: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in ..../vbtube_functions.php on line 87

Warning: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in ..../vbtube_functions.php on line 91
Category: MMA and Martial Arts Instructional Videos - No BS MMA and Martial Arts
    230844 Bullies, 3697 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Random Media
GSP Sports Center Commercial...
Views: 1440
PUNCH TO KILL!!...
Views: 3719
Tae Kwon Do vs. Jiu-Jitsu...
Views: 2250
The Karate Rap...
Views: 1086

Category: MMA and Martial Arts Instructional Videos
  Paul Varelans retirement match...
No wonder he retired after this one. It was an impressive display of balls, though. His opponent is Dick Vrij. If you look up his highlight reel, you'll see that he's pretty nasty-ass....

Views: 506
Added by: Holy Moment
1/21/2011 2:06am

Pre-Pride Fedor Emelianenko interview...
Interesting look into Fedor before stardom. You can see him smile too!...

Views: 577
Added by: hpr
1/16/2011 2:59am

Hapkido Advanced Level DVD...
"Clips from my Advanced Level disc. I really toss my partner around for this one." ... One of the worst demonstrations of technique I have ever seen. If this is the best clip he can pull from the DVD he doesn't need to be doing Martial Arts much less teaching it. His other videos are cute ...

Views: 1266
Added by: Backfistmonkey
11/07/2010 3:11am

"KUNG FU's BEST KEPT SECRETS"...
Posted this because one of the sifu's is dressed like a final fantasy white mage. I lol'd....

Views: 1425
Added by: Rzero
11/01/2010 12:36pm

Pakua Chang Fighting...
Yes, another bagua video. I'm not qualified to judge this style but most video's I've found show out of shape dressed up white guys falling on the ground by even the slightest touch. Anybody know some good Bagua video's? I chose to share this one because, like the fat capoeira video, it shows the...

Views: 1254
9/16/2010 3:32am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM0CsnI4kDc...
"I was asked if internal arts could be used in tournaments and in fighting. Here is one bagua technique that is perfect against a jab. By using silk-reeling and maintaining ground strength, you can cause an opponent who is throwing a jab to go off-balance as you maneuver into a position to counter. ...

Views: 1075
9/14/2010 9:17am

Basic Capoeira Moves: How to Au in Brazilian Capoeira Martia...
Nice gut....

Views: 909
9/13/2010 12:01pm

Ninjato & Break falls with a Sword...
Here we have Master Park and Kunoich demonstrating how to wear, draw, sheath, and finally breakfall with a ninjato in hand. lets just quote their own video description These are called "Taekwondo & Hapkido" techniques. BTW: Master Park is demonstrating a break fall "WITH A SWORD" this ...

Views: 1061
Added by: Backfistmonkey
8/23/2010 7:32pm

TKRI- Ude Makiwara Sample Clip (Round Makiwara)...
A sample of how the ude (round) makiwara can be used. The ude makiwara offers the versatility of a heavy bag with the conditioning and feedback of a makiwara. Please note that this is not a solid post. If you haven't worked with one of these before, spend several weeks acclimating to the surface bef...

Views: 1361
Added by: Rsimpson
5/07/2010 12:20pm

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 ... LastLast

Popular
Bullshido's Guide to the Subforums - Newbietown
This is a video representation of the Newbietown subforum that should answer your questions....
Added by: Phrost
  Surviving Edged Weapons
Looks like it was originally a police training vid from the 70s. Its so much more now....
Added by: taters

Gong SauMatt Phillips vs. Kintanon
Gong Sau in the Gong South...
Added by: Phrost
  Guard Passing System 1
James Clingerman, from TheFightHub.com, shows 3 Fundamental Guard Passes individually and then puts them together in an easy system to help anyone pass the guard....
Added by: TapSkilz

Rss Feeds Search

Categories
MMA Fight and Highlight Videos (293)
Videos of the only sport that matters

YMAS Videos - MMA and Martial Arts Humor (440)
Your Martial Art Sucks - on Video!

Martial Arts Style Versus. Style Videos (95)
Kung Fu vs. BJJ? Karate vs. Wing Chun? Ford vs. Chevy? Yep, they're all here.

MMA and Martial Arts Instructional Videos (116)
Videos that tell you how to do things to hurt people. Come on, is it really that complicated?

Street Fights (99)
No, not people punching asphalt.

Bullshido Videos - BS, Frauds, and Junk Martial Arts (63)
The worst of the Martial Arts, on video for your (non)enjoyment!

Throwdown Videos (12)
We invented the Throwdown, don't let any pretenders tell you otherwise.

Member Competition Footage (73)
Footage of Bullshido members competing in MMA or other combat sports

Fighting Flicks (34)
Trailers and Highlights from Fighting-oriented Movies

Guns and Gear (2)
Weapons, Military, Law Enforcement

Training and Workout Music (24)
Videos of Music to Train To
Fight Hub Exclusive Training Videos (27)

Guides to the SubForums (2)
Video Explanations of the various Bullshido.net Subforums

Watch this!

Latest Comments
Internal Energy - No Contact Combat - Russian Spetsnaz Training
fags...
, 11/27/2014 2:03pm pablo9215
3. Iceland
Ouch!...
, 8/29/2014 7:58pm warisdeception
ATF Approved AR-15 Full Auto Modification
this is why its important not to try and disarm a man with a gun period! a bullet wont step back low block then focus it's chi. I have been within martial arts for 28years and will beg for my life or zig zag as im running and screaming help he has a gun! within the martial arts it's more mental than...
, 6/24/2014 1:53am berney
Brutal Suplex Knockout
this has been ignored for years! even if the guy that got dropped knew martial arts regardless of the style or experience there is nothing that beats an old fashion bed time story ;) lmao...
, 6/24/2014 1:44am berney

Keywords