Warning: Function eregi() is deprecated in ..../vbtube_functions.php on line 50

Warning: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in ..../vbtube_functions.php on line 60

Warning: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in ..../vbtube_functions.php on line 64

Warning: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in ..../vbtube_functions.php on line 87

Warning: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in ..../vbtube_functions.php on line 91
Category: Fighting Flicks - No BS MMA and Martial Arts
    232545 Bullies, 4454 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Random Media
Wing Chun vs. Wign Chun...
Views: 2473
Knife attack selfdefence women...
Views: 425
Asia vs. Luan 2003 Throwdown A...
Views: 2383
Russian airbone troops...
Views: 2542

Category: Fighting Flicks
  Thai Prison Fights: Fightland.com...
In Klong Prem high-security prison in Bangkok, inmates box outsiders for money, shorter sentences, and the greater glory of Thailand. Check out the official Fightland site for more: http://www.Fightland.comFollow Fightland on Twitter and Facebook for updates!http://facebook.com/fightlandhttp://twitt...

Views: 147
Added by: danharr
12/28/2013 10:01am

UFC Middleweight Champion Chris Weidman on Talesofthetatt.co...
Kristen Brown of LivetoFight.org sit's down with a friend, Live to Fight Board Member, local Long Islander and current UFC Middelweight Champion Chris Weidman on behalf of talesofthetatt.com to talk about his tattoo, and well, it's a pretty funny story. Chris will be defending his title against for...

Views: 194
Added by: redidesigns
12/18/2013 11:51am

WW1 Combatives...
American soldiers learn how to take it to the streets in WW1....

Views: 1791
Added by: Holy Moment
10/07/2012 8:03am

K-1 vs. MMA...
Prior to to K-1's first MMA fight between Kimo and Pat Smith in 1994, the bggest stars of K-1 give their take on the budding sport....

Views: 1532
9/28/2012 4:16am

Fight! - HD...
Compilation of my favourite fight scenes set to Malaguena Salerosa by Chingon. Thank you Tony Jaa, Jackie Chan, Jet Li and Donny Yen for inspiring us! Movies in order of appearance: Tom Yum Goong/The Protector SPL/Killzone In The Line Of Duty 4 Fist of Legend Dragons Forever Flash Point Ong...

Views: 1660
Added by: MegaB
9/21/2012 6:08pm

Stanislaus Zbyszko vs. Mike Mazurki...
Famous fight scene from 1950 noir classic Night and the City. A lot of pro-wrestling moves, but some legit catch techniques also. Zbyszko, a legit Greco-Roman wrestler, was 70 at the time. His brother, Wladek, supposedly fought Helio Gracie to a draw....

Views: 1107
7/16/2012 8:29pm

Modern Warrior...
A 2002 martial arts documentary that covers everything from point fighting to K-1 to MMA....

Views: 2770
6/17/2012 9:55am

Tokyo Zombie - BJJ vs. Zombie Apocalypse...
This is a hilarious movie, about two workers who train BJJ and use it to fight against the Zombie Apocalypse caused by a polluted mountain of garbage (of course). The video is uploaded to youtube by MANGAentertainment so I guess there's no copyright issues. Dubbed in English. Is funny. Enjoy!...

Views: 2360
Added by: H_Murdock
4/09/2012 11:21am

MSNBC "Extreme Fighting" (2000)...
An MSNBC investigation from 2000 that covers MMA, backyard fighting, and hardcore wrestling. Surprisingly fair coverage for the time. Some things I noticed: They visited a New Jersey ammy event in South Plainfield High School. South Plainfield was one of my old high school's most bitter rival...

Views: 761
2/12/2012 9:15pm

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast

Popular
Judo Throw Of Robber
Harai-Goshi in honer of Judo Month...
Added by: blisterstarr
  Bullshido's Guide to the Subforums - Newbietown
This is a video representation of the Newbietown subforum that should answer your questions....
Added by: Phrost

Pain - Milk
"...Getting strong, it takes too long/ To become like Henry Rollins/ Every dog has his day/ One day youll see me..."...
Added by: This is Sparta!
  Child Black Belt "Test"?
I'm not sure what's even going on here....
Added by: Jack Frost

Rss Feeds Search

Categories
MMA Fight and Highlight Videos (293)
Videos of the only sport that matters

YMAS Videos - MMA and Martial Arts Humor (440)
Your Martial Art Sucks - on Video!

Martial Arts Style Versus. Style Videos (95)
Kung Fu vs. BJJ? Karate vs. Wing Chun? Ford vs. Chevy? Yep, they're all here.

MMA and Martial Arts Instructional Videos (116)
Videos that tell you how to do things to hurt people. Come on, is it really that complicated?

Street Fights (99)
No, not people punching asphalt.

Bullshido Videos - BS, Frauds, and Junk Martial Arts (63)
The worst of the Martial Arts, on video for your (non)enjoyment!

Throwdown Videos (12)
We invented the Throwdown, don't let any pretenders tell you otherwise.

Member Competition Footage (73)
Footage of Bullshido members competing in MMA or other combat sports

Fighting Flicks (34)
Trailers and Highlights from Fighting-oriented Movies

Guns and Gear (2)
Weapons, Military, Law Enforcement

Training and Workout Music (24)
Videos of Music to Train To
Fight Hub Exclusive Training Videos (27)

Guides to the SubForums (2)
Video Explanations of the various Bullshido.net Subforums

Watch this!

Latest Comments
Internal Energy - No Contact Combat - Russian Spetsnaz Training
fags...
, 11/27/2014 2:03pm pablo9215
3. Iceland
Ouch!...
, 8/29/2014 7:58pm warisdeception
ATF Approved AR-15 Full Auto Modification
this is why its important not to try and disarm a man with a gun period! a bullet wont step back low block then focus it's chi. I have been within martial arts for 28years and will beg for my life or zig zag as im running and screaming help he has a gun! within the martial arts it's more mental than...
, 6/24/2014 1:53am berney
Brutal Suplex Knockout
this has been ignored for years! even if the guy that got dropped knew martial arts regardless of the style or experience there is nothing that beats an old fashion bed time story ;) lmao...
, 6/24/2014 1:44am berney

Keywords