Warning: Function eregi() is deprecated in ..../vbtube_functions.php on line 50

Warning: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in ..../vbtube_functions.php on line 60

Warning: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in ..../vbtube_functions.php on line 64

Warning: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in ..../vbtube_functions.php on line 87

Warning: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in ..../vbtube_functions.php on line 91
Category: MMA Fight and Highlight Videos - No BS MMA and Martial Arts
    224955 Bullies, 3450 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Random Media
Tokyo Zombie - BJJ vs. Zombie ...
Views: 2343
You can lead a larpist to wate...
Views: 3165
Boxing vs. Kung-Fu...
Views: 3196
PURE BULLSHIDO...
Views: 3084

Category: MMA Fight and Highlight Videos
  Arther 'Zuka' Chandramohan BJJ Highlight...
I used to train with this guy, cool guy and really passionate about the art and sport. Grappling highlight of a 19 year old blue belt who trains out of Toronto at Team Ascension. His name is Arther Zuka. If you like the highlight share it and check out his Facebook promo page for other stuff. ...

Views: 1552
Added by: PizDoff
3/15/2012 10:54pm

20. David vs. Goliath...
The legendary finale of Martial Arts Reality Superfighting between Tom Erikson and Murilo Bustamante....

Views: 1033
Added by: Holy Moment
3/15/2012 4:31pm

19. David vs. Goliath...
5'4", 170 lbs software engineer Phil Stroffolino defeats three larger men to become champion at an early Hook N' Shoot show. These were his only victories in MMA....

Views: 1451
3/12/2012 6:05pm

Funtastic matrix judo throw by Katsuhiko Kashiwazaki...
WOW nice technique by judo black belt Katsuhiko Kashiwazak. Inspiring song too! "Katsuhiko Kashiwazaki, one of Judo's best ground players of all time. Look at the beauty of this yoko tomoe nage, simply amazing." Stolen from https://www.facebook.com/JitsMagazine?sk=wall :P...

Views: 3869
Added by: PizDoff
3/08/2012 11:02pm

Dolph Lundgren vs. Oleg Taktarov (Full fight)...
Yes, this was a VERY real fight!...

Views: 2487
Added by: atomicpoet
2/26/2012 9:11pm

Povetkin vs. Huck: the BEST damn heavyweight fight of the pa...
Huck made me a fan. I'd put him in there with any number of top 10 heavyweights right now, and I'd have him winning. Hopefully, he doesn't go back to cruiserweight because the heavyweight division badly needs an exciting fighter like him to turn it on....

Views: 681
Added by: atomicpoet
2/25/2012 11:59pm

18. David vs. Goliath...
On March 30th, 1996, three obese Americans traveled to the Ukraine to take part in a no-holds-barred fighting tournament named the International Fighting Championship. Little did they know, the entire event was a ruse set up by a conglomeration of Eastern European scientists to test the capabilitie...

Views: 927
2/24/2012 9:55pm

17. David vs. Goliath...
We set scene in Pride 11, as Alexander Otsuka takes on Mike Bourke. Otsuka was the David. A professional wrestler as well as a mixed martial artist, he had a career that spanned from 1995-2006 and was mostly spent in Pride. Although his 4-13-0 record might not be pretty, the majority of the fi...

Views: 581
2/24/2012 5:29pm

16. David vs. Goliath...
We set scene in the 1972 Munich Olympics as Wilfried Dietrich takes on Chris Taylor in a Greco-Roman battle. Wilfried Dietrich was the David. He was a gold medalist in the 1960 Rome Olympics for heavyweight Freestyle wrestling, a silver medalist in Greco in 1956 and 1960, a bronze medalist in Gr...

Views: 861
2/22/2012 9:50pm

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 56789 1011121319 ... LastLast

Popular
alnwicktkd sparring kyokushin figher in my battalion
friendly sparring session between myself and a friend in my battalion full contact first knockdown wins im the big lad....
Added by: alnwicktkd
  Flying armbar from a pistol grip
Great technique I have been using in class. Positively devestating...
Added by: Coach Josh

Old UFC behind-the-scenes footage
Press conference footage for UFC 4. Part 2 is on the same channel....
  Bullshido's Guide to the Subforums - Newbietown
This is a video representation of the Newbietown subforum that should answer your questions....
Added by: Phrost

Rss Feeds Search

Categories
MMA Fight and Highlight Videos (293)
Videos of the only sport that matters

YMAS Videos - MMA and Martial Arts Humor (437)
Your Martial Art Sucks - on Video!

Martial Arts Style Versus. Style Videos (95)
Kung Fu vs. BJJ? Karate vs. Wing Chun? Ford vs. Chevy? Yep, they're all here.

MMA and Martial Arts Instructional Videos (116)
Videos that tell you how to do things to hurt people. Come on, is it really that complicated?

Street Fights (99)
No, not people punching asphalt.

Bullshido Videos - BS, Frauds, and Junk Martial Arts (63)
The worst of the Martial Arts, on video for your (non)enjoyment!

Throwdown Videos (12)
We invented the Throwdown, don't let any pretenders tell you otherwise.

Member Competition Footage (73)
Footage of Bullshido members competing in MMA or other combat sports

Fighting Flicks (34)
Trailers and Highlights from Fighting-oriented Movies

Guns and Gear (2)
Weapons, Military, Law Enforcement

Training and Workout Music (24)
Videos of Music to Train To
Fight Hub Exclusive Training Videos (27)

Guides to the SubForums (2)
Video Explanations of the various Bullshido.net Subforums

Watch this!

Latest Comments
3. Iceland
Ouch!...
, 8/29/2014 7:58pm warisdeception
ATF Approved AR-15 Full Auto Modification
this is why its important not to try and disarm a man with a gun period! a bullet wont step back low block then focus it's chi. I have been within martial arts for 28years and will beg for my life or zig zag as im running and screaming help he has a gun! within the martial arts it's more mental than...
, 6/24/2014 1:53am berney
Brutal Suplex Knockout
this has been ignored for years! even if the guy that got dropped knew martial arts regardless of the style or experience there is nothing that beats an old fashion bed time story ;) lmao...
, 6/24/2014 1:44am berney
Fingerlock KO: for realz!?!?
finger locks hurt like hell, and can discourage an untrained asshole from further aggression; but they only work if there is first a distraction, ie a punch, bitch slap or whatever. Of course anything will work against an overweight, out of shape nut rider who stands there and then flops at the righ...
, 5/22/2014 9:56am shieldwolf53

Keywords