Posted On:
    9/21/2010 8:54pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by danno View Post
    you're kidding, right?

Yeah, he's kidding. We were all kidding. I would've stopped my asinine rambling much sooner if people actually read my posts and weren't just looking for an argument.

Sandra?
    Harvey Bullock.

Posted On:
    9/21/2010 8:58pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yup, I'm tuggin tails.

oooo thats a new one I just thought up "tuggin tails"...don't steal it, or else.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/21/2010 9:06pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i just hadn't seen many of your posts and wasn't sure if you'd say something like that for realz.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/21/2010 9:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I remember after pacquiao knocked him out they had footage of him on TMZ. He was sitting there drinking and he looked so fucking depressed.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/22/2010 7:06pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you can't fight, Drink

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/23/2010 1:11am

Style: Muay Thai & Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So for the cost of a couple of months in training fees I can buy a bottle of Synthol & never lose a round again???

Posted On:
    9/23/2010 7:07am

Style: Trad Ju Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CLEANSHIGH View Post
    If you can't fight, Drink
    By coincidence an awful lot of people who get Drunk, think they can fight...especially on Saturday nights...

Posted On:
    9/23/2010 9:21am

Style: mma /boxing/muai thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Hardon View Post
    By coincidence an awful lot of people who get Drunk, think they can fight...especially on Saturday nights...
    Good old Fuckwit Friday. You gotta love it.

And yeah. I am stupid I thought people were being serious.
    (I get by on my looks)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/23/2010 12:44pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And it looks like Hatton won't be getting knocked out in the ring again. His licence has been withdrawn:

Hatton's licence withdrawn
    (UKPA) – 4 hours ago
    Former world champion Ricky Hatton has had his boxer's licence withdrawn by the British Boxing Board of Control.
    The 31-year-old, who is to be investigated by police over allegations he snorted cocaine in a hotel room, was admitted to a rehabilitation clinic 10 days ago.
    Hatton was also fined 20,000 and had his manager's and second's licences revoked, but the BBBofC saw no benefit in withdrawing his promoter's licence.
    A BBBofC statement read: "Mr Ricky Hatton MBE was legally represented at a hearing held by the stewards of the British Boxing Board of Control on Wednesday, 22nd September 2010 to answer charges of bringing boxing into disrepute arising out of incidents of alcohol and drug abuse by him which had been reported widely across the media.
    "The board is especially concerned to keep the sport of boxing free from drugs, whether taken for recreational or performance-enhancing reasons, and to be vigilant in identifying and dealing with cases of alcohol abuse.
    "At the hearing, the board found Ricky Hatton guilty of misconduct in that his actions and behaviour were detrimental to the interests of boxing and to the public interest, and that he had brought the sport into disrepute.
    "Ricky Hatton is not an active boxer and his current physical condition is such that the Board decided to withdraw his boxer's licence."
    The statement continued: "Ricky Hatton's manager's and second's licences allow him to have close, day-to-day contact with participants in the sport and the board has taken the view that his conduct and present circumstances make such contact wholly inappropriate. Consequently, the board has decided to withdraw such licences.
    "The board gave long and hard consideration as to whether or not to withdraw or suspend his promoter's licence. Having considered all the circumstances, in particular the role of promoter as opposed to that of manager or second, the fact that Hatton Promotions is a large organisation employing a number of experienced individuals in varying roles, including professional persons, and the effect upon innocent persons, including professional boxers, the board concluded that justice would not be served by withdrawing his promoter's licence.
    "Therefore, his promoter's licence remains. In addition, Mr Hatton was fined 20,000 plus costs."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukp...htQEXenx26eZvw

Shame, but it didn't look like he was coming back.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/23/2010 4:00pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    will he be the next Mike tyson
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 9 LastLast