Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 789 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/19/2010 10:40pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy ****, Holy Moment is as wide as he is tall.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/19/2010 10:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Holy ****, Holy Moment is as wide as he is tall.

I actually changed that post.... Nevermind.

Posted On:
    9/19/2010 11:17pm

forum leader

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh **** YOU dude. Still works though...

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 2:08am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by danno View Post
    yeah, he's trolling.

still, size matters.
    ^^^This is why I was laughing at this statement:

Of course you would never get through to me because I actually know what I'm talking about and do not respond to babble

POWERRR!

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 4:59am

Join us... or die
     Style: Boxing.MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CLEANSHIGH View Post
    I realize we are part of the animal kingdom but we are the only one I know of that actually train to fight, I mean as a species we sure kicked the crap out of the neanderthols and they were much bigger
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". - Cus D'Amato
    Spoiler:

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 7:35am

Style: mma /boxing/muai thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am never going to be the biggest guy in the room so as far as I am concerned it is a case of tough **** get as good as I can and hope for the best.
    Also in my mind if I am fighting someone just because I can beat him then I probbly am not fighting for a good enough reason.

little guys taking on big guys. Sometimes it can be done and sometimes it can't but there are a lot of **** fighting big guys out there so the odds are better than you think.

What else hase been posted?
    Animal kingdom? Don't care how bears or bats or stuff like that fights. Don't even see how it applies.

Posting one video as evidence. It is silly it has allways been silly but I do enjoy waching fight videos. (And I can use this method to prove MMA is less effective than Capo. or even find the savate Vs sumo if i could be bothered)

Big guys are less effective when they try to use martial arts as opposed to fighting naturally? Sounds like movie rules. The big guy has to be slow and clumsy and allways pick up the little guy and throw him.

I like boxing I think it works and will continue to do it.

I really dont think this article proves anything more that one guy got knocked out by some other guy in a fight. It happens. If there were vids rather than conjecture I might be able to learn some greater knowledge from it but it is hardly going on my I have an agenda and this proves my point file.

And in
    Last edited by gregaquaman; 9/20/2010 7:40am at .

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 7:43am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This story was probably largely fabricated considering the original source...

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 9:39am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gregaquaman View Post
    i am never going to be the biggest guy in the room so as far as i am concerned it is a case of tough **** get as good as i can and hope for the best.
    Also in my mind if i am fighting someone just because i can beat him then i probbly am not fighting for a good enough reason.

Little guys taking on big guys. Sometimes it can be done and sometimes it can't but there are a lot of **** fighting big guys out there so the odds are better than you think.

Animal kingdom? Don't care how bears or bats or stuff like that fights. Don't even see how it applies.

Posting one video as evidence. It is silly it has allways been silly but i do enjoy waching fight videos. (and i can use this method to prove mma is less effective than capo. Or even find the savate vs sumo if i could be bothered)

big guys are less effective when they try to use martial arts as opposed to fighting naturally? Sounds like movie rules. The big guy has to be slow and clumsy and allways pick up the little guy and throw him.

I like boxing i think it works and will continue to do it.

I really dont think this article proves anything more that one guy got knocked out by some other guy in a fight. It happens. If there were vids rather than conjecture i might be able to learn some greater knowledge from it but it is hardly going on my i have an agenda and this proves my point file.

And in
    Can you read? He is trolling.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 4:24pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't see how you can be oblivious to the concept. Aren't we members of the animal kingdom? Don't we have natural fighting instincts that have enabled us to survive for thousands of years? I don't see why that should be muddled up with martial arts bullocks.

It's pretty obvious that the Chinese people are relatively diminutive in stature. That's why they invented karate and ****, to trick people into thinking they would be physically capable of handling themselves in a fight. Unfortunately, many Westerners have bought into this and actually think the martial arts are for real fighting instead of just looking cool. And this is where the problems start.

The big mistake people make is that they think fighting is a skill, when in reality it isn't. It's a contest between two individuals, and the predominate factors that determine the winner are size and power. Trying to perform "techniques" and **** will only slow you down. The best way to approach the fight is simple: Just get in there and get the job done.

With that in mind, two people fighting should probably look like two gorillas fighting. They're our closest relatives in the animal world:

YouTube - Two silverback gorillas fight in the jungle - BBC wildlife

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 4:45pm

forum leader

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy moment, the word you're looking for is bollocks, not bullocks. And your trolling is rife with it.
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 789 LastLast