Page 3 of 9 First 1234567 ... Last
  1. #21
    Snake Plissken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,553

  2. #22

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    396
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Nothing wrong with a bit of coke now and then
    Only if it's snorted off a hooker's ass. Otherwise it's a fucking sin.

  3. #23
    BaronVonDingDong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lord Cholmondeley's Airfield, Hants.
    Posts
    952
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Getting lamped while shitfaced in a pub is still par for the course at 31, especially in Manchester. It's when you're over 40 that you start to look like a bum. At least he's not Floyd Mayweather.

    And first dibs on having "Fruit Machine" as my MMA name.

  4. #24

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Shaolin Temple
    Posts
    339
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    LOL I'm gonna ditch my thai clinch for arm curls...I agree with Franco, it can take the edge off..

  5. #25

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    de_westwood
    Posts
    641
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kayman101 View Post
    Only if it's snorted off a hooker's ass. Otherwise it's a fucking sin.
    If you dont sin, then Jesus died for nothing.

  6. #26

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Cairo, Egypt
    Posts
    266
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post
    Boxing doesn't work on the streets.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paCZAxchmjU

  7. #27

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    396
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Valiss View Post
    If you dont sin, then Jesus died for nothing.

    If this isn't already a bumper sticker, it should be.

  8. #28

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    de_westwood
    Posts
    641
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kayman101 View Post
    If this isn't already a bumper sticker, it should be.
    Hey, I'm just trying to keep it real.

  9. #29

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    15
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's only 31 and could have quite a few more fights left , I dissagee that boxing is not good on the street because many fights are fist fights and boxing is quite suited for that and the conditioning is really high, but you add Alcohol and someone much bigger, well skill can only go so far and that dissappears after a few drinks

  10. #30
    gregaquaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arlie Beach
    Posts
    2,725
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CLEANSHIGH View Post
    He's only 31 and could have quite a few more fights left , I dissagee that boxing is not good on the street because many fights are fist fights and boxing is quite suited for that and the conditioning is really high, but you add Alcohol and someone much bigger, well skill can only go so far and that dissappears after a few drinks
    And punch them when they are not ready for it. This works really well.
    I know Danno posted this point allready but I sometimes needs to be reenforced.

Page 3 of 9 First 1234567 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO