Page 2 of 7 First 123456 ... Last
  1. #11

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    1,945
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Am I the only one who thinks it's funny?

  2. #12
    Permalost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    13,092
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by helmutlvx View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks it's funny?
    I genuinely find it sad, but I figure you have to make the best of it. When life hands you ****, you make fuel or insulation or fertilizer or whatever else they use it for in third world countries.

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    1,945
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CodosDePiedra View Post
    I genuinely find it sad, but I figure you have to make the best of it. When life hands you ****, you make fuel or insulation or fertilizer or whatever else they use it for in third world countries.

    What savagery you speak of.

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    260
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's funny when it happens to everyone else. It gets old when it happens to you a few times. Usually some douche calling you out from across the continent. It's the same losers who write **** on bathroom walls.

  5. #15
    CharlieWoopAss2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Buffalo,NY
    Posts
    501
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffphansen77 View Post
    It's funny when it happens to everyone else. It gets old when it happens to you a few times. Usually some douche calling you out from across the continent. It's the same losers who write **** on bathroom walls.
    How else do you think Helmutlvx finds dates?

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    1,945
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieWoopAss2 View Post
    How else do you think Helmutlvx finds dates?
    I prefer the "casual sex" ads on Craigslist.

  7. #17
    CharlieWoopAss2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Buffalo,NY
    Posts
    501
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by helmutlvx View Post
    I prefer the "casual sex" ads on Craigslist.
    It isn't called "casual" if your the only one wanting it. It's called "Marriage."

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    1,945
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieWoopAss2 View Post
    It isn't called "casual" if your the only one wanting it. It's called "Marriage."
    Don't worry. I'm so ugly no one would ever consider even being around me if it weren't for my almost freakishly large penis.

  9. #19
    Emevas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Minot AFB, ND
    Posts
    6,788
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mouthboxer was overused.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

  10. #20
    CharlieWoopAss2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Buffalo,NY
    Posts
    501
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by helmutlvx View Post
    Don't worry. I'm so ugly no one would ever consider even being around me if it weren't for my almost freakishly large penis.
    Are we talking Charlie Sheen-Size in Scary Movie 4?, and if we are, how the hell do you post?

Page 2 of 7 First 123456 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO