218358 Bullies, 7671 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 81 to 86 of 86
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    22,923

    Posted On:
    9/09/2010 1:27pm

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I always love it when people say I suck:
    1. They never have video of themselves.
    2. They're actually telling everybody that's been tapped or pummeled by me that they suck too.

    I think there are few UFC fighters that'd be pissed off.
  2. twisted mind is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Bentonville, Ar
    Posts
    483

    Posted On:
    9/09/2010 2:02pm


     Style: TKD/ TSD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice trolljob JEW DOH, and equally nice that you spat off BJJ as your art whilest you have Judo in your style field. Just a word of advice, I wouldn't make a habit of pissing off professional fighters. Then again, you may be one of those people who likes getting laid out in a puddle of your own blood and piss.
  3. Sri Hanuman is offline
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,459

    Posted On:
    9/09/2010 2:07pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted mind View Post
    Nice trolljob JEW DOH, and equally nice that you spat off BJJ as your art whilest you have Judo in your style field. Just a word of advice, I wouldn't make a habit of pissing off professional fighters. Then again, you may be one of those people who likes getting laid out in a puddle of your own blood and piss.
    Dude, dude, calm down. Relax. Sit back, and let Charles Darwin do his most holy work of weeding out dumbass genes from our species.

    Someone wants to piss off Omega, I say, break out the pop corn and whiskey.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit
  4. Sri Hanuman is offline
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,459

    Posted On:
    9/09/2010 2:09pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    So Minotaur, where do you live? If it's in Texas, I'll gladly meet you for a chance to demonstrate moderator martial skill.
    You know, I'm getting to love the travel thing. If you're going, I'll tag along. Should be fun.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit
  5. Lebell is offline
    Lebell's Avatar

    Just waiting for the paperboy.

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,500

    Posted On:
    9/09/2010 2:20pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless View Post
    I always love it when people say I suck:
    1. They never have video of themselves.
    2. They're actually telling everybody that's been tapped or pummeled by me that they suck too.

    I think there are few UFC fighters that'd be pissed off.
    Don't worry bout Omega.
    You'll always be my hero.
    :-)

    btw can you stop shaving your nuts?
    i need something to hang on to during the ride.
  6. twisted mind is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Bentonville, Ar
    Posts
    483

    Posted On:
    9/09/2010 2:58pm


     Style: TKD/ TSD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    Dude, dude, calm down. Relax. Sit back, and let Charles Darwin do his most holy work of weeding out dumbass genes from our species.

    Someone wants to piss off Omega, I say, break out the pop corn and whiskey.
    You are absolutely right. I'll supply the popcorn!
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.