--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

K-1 Max Report and Pics!!!

K-1 World Max 2004 Report
    February 24, 2004
    Yoyogi Stadium
    Tokyo, Japan

Report by walid and pictures from SportsNavi and K-1

And finally the fight I was waiting for! I wanted to see how Kid would perform in a K1 environment, and I believe I am not the only one who had been waiting for this.

I begin to hear a Hip Hop tune, and I know that Kid is coming. He seems quite relaxed as he is heading towards the ring. Then a Heavy metal tune kicks in, and it is Murahama’s turn to come, he seems quite tense; he doesn’t really know what to expect as most of the spectators.

The first round starts with opponents circling each other. ‘Quite calm’ I think to myself, but then Kid gets suddenly into a clinch and throws Murahama down. It’s so fast that it takes me a while to think ‘hey! This is K1 not MMA!.....

Full Report and Pics at www.kakuto.com

pwning ninjas since 2004

Posted On:
    2/28/2004 7:52am

supporting member
     Style: Street Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sweet. K-1 kicks ass.
    Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14