Page 4 of 4 First 1234
  1. #31
    Mr. Machette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,237
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    Oh you ************. Goddamnit, I just bought a gun too.

    Time to pinch the pennies again. +200 for the tax stamp so I can get the SBR version.
    Even the most stripped down model cost's as much as a match grade AR.

    Hopefully they will come a bit down in price when they recoupe their R&D. I wouldn't mind a .45acp carbine myself mang!

  2. #32
    Hooded Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Redmond, WA
    Posts
    926
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Even the most stripped down model cost's as much as a match grade AR.

    Hopefully they will come a bit down in price when they recoupe their R&D. I wouldn't mind a .45acp carbine myself mang!
    Don't they make ARs that fire .45acp or is it just 9mm?

  3. #33
    3moose1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside
    Posts
    9,625
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guarantee you can find an m4gery that fires everything from .22 to a .308.

    PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

  4. #34

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Boynton
    Posts
    507
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1 View Post
    I guarantee you can find an m4gery that fires everything from .22 to a .308.
    you are aware the orginal armalite AR-10 was chambered for .308 right? it was scaled down to the Ar-15 in 5.56 which became the m-16.

  5. #35
    Mr. Machette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,237
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mad_malk View Post
    you are aware the orginal armalite AR-10 was chambered for .308 right? it was scaled down to the Ar-15 in 5.56 which became the m-16.
    And the AR-18 was a gas piston action, just like the "new fangled" HK416. Go figger...

Page 4 of 4 First 1234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO