Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/05/2010 11:54pm

Style: The Way of Hand and Foot

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But when they do finally clash and say, Mayweather ends up losing the match is that really going to humble him out and make him shut up?

The way I see it is if he wins, he continues talking ****. If he loses...he talks even more **** to make up for the fact he lost. It's fine to talk **** and be confident in your abilities as a fighter but that can be done in a way without resorting to being a racist arrogant dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    can call him an idiot all you like but at the end of the day hes sitting on a gold bed with gold hookers and gold cocaine getting a golden shower. im sure he couldnt care less.
    All that while singing R. Kelly "I Wanna Piss On You"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/06/2010 12:14am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alucard619 View Post
    But when they do finally clash and say, Mayweather ends up losing the match is that really going to humble him out and make him shut up?
    Maybe. He's as yet undefeated in his professional career. IMO, when you lose, you are automatically humbled... even if you don't act like it, you can't bullshit a bullshitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard619 View Post
    The way I see it is if he wins, he continues talking ****. If he loses...he talks even more **** to make up for the fact he lost. It's fine to talk **** and be confident in your abilities as a fighter but that can be done in a way without resorting to being a racist arrogant dick.

All that while singing R. Kelly "I Wanna Piss On You"
    Maybe, but again... I never believe the delusional excuses that fighters give when they lose... if they lost fair and square, anyway. If Mayweather were even to offer up an excuse about it, like other boxers, he would be inadvertently admitting that he's been humbled. That should at least shut him up for long enough to build his confidence back up to offer a re-match or whatever.

I could give a **** if he's racist. I'm hoping he would lose. My opinion of him doesn't take away from the fact that he's an exceptional boxer for his weight class.

Posted On:
    9/06/2010 12:16am

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's such a thing as "cheap heat." Mayweather's rant doesn't make me want to order a PPV in the hope that he'll be beaten up, it makes me want to spend less money and time looking at boxing matches.

Thumbs up!

Posted On:
    9/06/2010 12:27am

supporting member
     Style: Judo,MT,Boxing,BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    heels are fine to an extent. going this far, mayweather has turned from being antagonistic to downright offensive. he's not just insulting pacquiao, he's now insulting asians all over the world.

how would it be taken if pacquiao turned around and said that floyd should shut up and eat his fried chicken? i guarantee you that people everywhere would be all over him for a comment like that, but floyd gets a pass because he sells fights? bullshit.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/06/2010 3:41am

Style: Aiki Jujitsu, Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZ View Post
    In his rants, Mayweather mentioned that Pacquiao is a midget several times and said once that once he beats his opponent (if ever the fight ever happens) he will force Manny Pacquiao to “make some sushi rolls and cook some rice.”
    I'll be honest, the fact that he couldn't even fit an actual Filipino stereotype into the rant almost pisses me off more than the rant itself :boxing:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/06/2010 3:48am

Style: Kickboxing, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZ View Post
    God, I wish someone would shut him up and lay a pounding on him..
    Me too mate, everyone wants this fight to happen except for his promoter because they know it will be the first real threat he has had in ages.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/06/2010 5:24am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninnong View Post
    I'll be honest, the fact that he couldn't even fit an actual Filipino stereotype into the rant almost pisses me off more than the rant itself :boxing:
    Thought the same thing. "Make me a sushi roll." Wrong islands. Course now he's saying he will fight Pac, but isn't he still on his year-long vacation?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/06/2010 11:18am

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington View Post
    There's such a thing as "cheap heat." Mayweather's rant doesn't make me want to order a PPV in the hope that he'll be beaten up, it makes me want to spend less money and time looking at boxing matches.
    That is the problem with this type of spewing off..even trash -talk has limits and Mayweather has exceeded them with this latest episode. This is the sort of thing that turns people away from the sport..and Boxing is having a hard enough time as it is right now.
    And good point made by Conde Koma - if Manny had railed off about Floyd being a watermelon-eating homeboy there would be hysterics in the media..this is just fucking bullshit.
    Last edited by OZZ; 9/06/2010 11:22am at .
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/06/2010 3:59pm

Style: The Way of Hand and Foot

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninnong
    I'll be honest, the fact that he couldn't even fit an actual Filipino stereotype into the rant almost pisses me off more than the rant itself
    Haha what would you have preferred?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/07/2010 10:00am

Style: BJJ, mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A disparaging comment about balut?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast