Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/05/2010 6:01pm

Style: mma /boxing/muai thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Idea is if you have done it and what sort of effect it had. So the pepper spray would be a good one to look into. How well it worked. Did you get yourself in the process. That sort of thing.

I used to do this a lot with people that i worked with. It was almost all anecdotal and I had to be wary of the bullshit but I did kind of find it helpfull and I thought I would give it a go on a wider scale here

Posted On:
    9/05/2010 6:20pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I saw a guy take off his shirt and throw it in another guys face, immediately followed by a punch.
    Laid him out flat.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/05/2010 6:52pm

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Keys..
    Once saw a guy get put in a head lock and then the guy applying the head lock proceeded to grind his keys into his opponent's face.
    Guy squealed ike a girl and broke free from the head lock, then ran off bleeding from the face.
    Since both combatants were unknown to me I didn't care either way and was rather amused at the whole thing.

In a pinch, I still think the properly executed head butt is the best way to put a quick end to a scrap. Double lapel grab, pull opponent in , bring head down smack on the nose. This will drop'em 9/10 times..
    I did it once and was utterly shocked at its efficency.I have also seen it done on one other occasion and in both cases the fight was over just like that.:5yeah:
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/05/2010 8:21pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    go out in groups of about six. single out individuals who appear to be weak and submissive. catch them by surprise with a king hit (sucker punch), headbutt or whatever. if it turns out they have some fight in them and you're having any trouble at all, your friends can come in from the back and sides to finish them off. this way you can clock up hundreds of street fight victories without a single loss. a time-honoured strategy for cunts the world over.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/05/2010 10:19pm

Style: Generic MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Avoid places where trouble is known to occur. Works every time. I frequently hear of all sorts of streetfights that my friends saw or were in last weekend while I was at home with the family. This makes me smile.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/05/2010 10:22pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fill a balloon or condom with a corrosive liquid and carry it around in your mouth (You can do this by tying a string around it and your teeth and letting it dangle in your throat). When someone fucks with you, squeeze that sucker between your lips and spray the asshole with acid.

Hardcore streetfighters can leave out the balloon.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/05/2010 10:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also, sucker punches.

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    9/05/2010 11:21pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Go and get infected with hepatitis and HIV. Get some street fighter to punch you in the mouth in some clever way. Joke's on him!
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/05/2010 11:28pm

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Get a job at the Umbrella Corporation.

Carry around a vial of T-Virus. When somebody fucks with you, jab a syringe in their arm, then hope to G-d you don't run out of ammo when the Horde comes.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/05/2010 11:40pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by helmutlvx View Post
    Carry around a vial of T-Virus. When somebody fucks with you, jab a syringe in their arm, then hope to G-d you don't run out of ammo when the Horde comes.
    A syringe filled with anything would probably get the job done. Your attacker's going to have other things on his mind after you stab him with a dirty needle filled with mysterious fluid.
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast