228050 Bullies, 4597 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 92
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Rickko is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    253

    Posted On:
    9/05/2010 5:08am


     Style: Muay Thai & Bjj

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wouldn't bother.He must be crap...He's not wearing a cape!!

    The West Virginia Ninja
  2. MrGalt is offline
    MrGalt's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Back in Tennessee...sigh
    Posts
    958

    Posted On:
    9/05/2010 6:06am


     Style: Seidokaikan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiPhil889 View Post
    And wtf is in that bag??? it moves like its full of loosely scrunched up newspaper,and the drill partner,and the hands,and the....no,won't continue,its pointless.l
    You expect him to punch a REAL bag like that? He'll spend more time at the orthopedist's office than he will at the dojo.
  3. judoist is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    0.5 inches from the screen
    Posts
    466

    Posted On:
    9/05/2010 6:28am


     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGalt View Post
    You expect him to punch a REAL bag like that? He'll spend more time at the orthopedist's office than he will at the dojo.
    No, ninjutsu dojo don't have REAL bags. Their techniques are t00 d34dly for bag work.
  4. Ignorami is offline
    Ignorami's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,538

    Posted On:
    9/05/2010 9:24am


     Style: Aikido / FMA / Krotty

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man, this is all brilliant news! After all these years, and all the doubts... there is a punch my Aikido can defend against! Woohoo!
  5. JudoA is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    242

    Posted On:
    9/05/2010 10:20am


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ignorami View Post
    Man, this is all brilliant news! After all these years, and all the doubts... there is a punch my Aikido can defend against! Woohoo!
    do you really need to defend against a punch like that

    thrown at that range
  6. shaolin pimp is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Shaolin Temple
    Posts
    339

    Posted On:
    9/05/2010 10:35am


     Style: Muay Thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JudoA View Post
    Yeah brown as in ****!
  7. nomamao is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    666

    Posted On:
    9/05/2010 10:55am


     Style: Hung Ga Kung Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ninja blackbelts always teach their students to punch wrong so they can pull off all this bullshit technique. It's awesome to watch, really.
  8. MrGalt is offline
    MrGalt's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Back in Tennessee...sigh
    Posts
    958

    Posted On:
    9/05/2010 11:00am


     Style: Seidokaikan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nomamao View Post
    Ninja blackbelts always teach their students to punch wrong so they can pull off all this bullshit technique. It's awesome to watch, really.
    Hanlon's Razor, my good friend.

    If you watch, it's the same way the teacher punches. He honestly doesn't know any better. When people corrected him regarding boxing punches in the comments section on the punching video, he responded like it was actually news to him.
  9. nomamao is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    666

    Posted On:
    9/05/2010 11:03am


     Style: Hung Ga Kung Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGalt View Post
    Hanlon's Razor, my good friend.

    If you watch, it's the same way the teacher punches. He honestly doesn't know any better. When people corrected him regarding boxing punches in the comments section on the punching video, he responded like it was actually news to him.
    I just refuse to believe that people can be that stupid. But, I guess I'll be forced to one day.
  10. JudoA is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    242

    Posted On:
    9/05/2010 11:10am


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OH GOD HE'S GOT A KNIFE

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS9UQEP_TPc

    Weird, in the choreographed fight he did the guy with the knife doesn't hold it like that at all

    YouTube- Simon Yeo fighting Bear Grylls
    Last edited by JudoA; 9/05/2010 11:11am at . Reason: linked incorrectly
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.