228092 Bullies, 4609 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

1. --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

MA Instructor Jeffery Spangler sentenced to 1 to 5 years, WV

I am uncertain if this is the right place or manner to post this. I am not really asking for an investigation. I had just seen that this news was released today, and felt I should put a post out here in that regard so that the information about the.. individual.... is available.

http://wvgazette.com/News/201009030974

My apologies if this is incorrect and please remove if so.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/03/2010 10:40pm

Style: Muay Thai & Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kudos to the judge.

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

Posted On:
    9/15/2010 9:24am

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He should have gotten more time. I hope he becomes Bubba's bitch in the pen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    9/15/2010 1:27pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I didn't know what the "3rd degree" part meant, so I looked it up:

"Whoever has sexual contact involving ejaculation or sexual intercourse with a person without the consent of that person."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/11/2010 4:35am

Style: Boxing and No Gi BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    He should have gotten more time. I hope he becomes Bubba's bitch in the pen.
    Indeed. I really hope they change the law just for guys like him :badgrin:

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    10/11/2010 9:08am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Moved from MABS
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/11/2010 4:49pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Nagondzog, Bujinkan, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK, in my own defense.. I tried to send a message to Simio personally but never got a 'window for text when I hit the link... It maybe how my computer interpretsthese things..I dont know... I am not good with computers I freely admit.

I am curious though, why this post was moved after having been up for a few months... I can understnad if it was removed immediately after posting due to being innappropo to the section I posted it in.. however after roughly two months? I feel I need to ask why...

As a newish person here I felt I put it in the correct forum.. This is an individual who was arrested in a Court of Law for a Criminal Act. I realise this may notbe a big deal to some,but in West Virginia there are few Dojos in general, andso filtering out those that this sort of thing occured at seemed to me (as a newbie) to be just the thingthat MABS was for...
    I understand it was moved and do not argue such, but I admit I do not understand the "WHY" given it ws done so long after I posted it.. I expected that if I had posted in a manner that was not in regulation or considered distasteful that such would have occured immediately. Now such has occured without any explination as to why...

Again, not that a private Website HAS to explain such... but as anew poster such would have been appreciated..
    My impression is that a instructor put on trial for, and imprisoned for, Rape.. Seems to be less important than others accused of fraud.. I apologize if I seem biased, but I find that a little messed up..
    Perhaps if I was given any explination as to themove after such a long period of time.. I might understand moreclearly..but such was never offered..
    Such decisions present this site as more controvery oriented than justice orientedand that part I do not understand... I am sorry if I seem confrontational, but such is a major issue to me eprsonally and I am just trying to understand what perameters are..
    Hope this makes sens and is not just interpreted as bitching....

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    10/11/2010 5:25pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You yourself stated in the original post that you didn't want an investigation.

What's the problem ? Your post is receiving just as much exposure here as it might elsewhere on the forums
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/11/2010 5:35pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Nagondzog, Bujinkan, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My apologies...
    As a 'newish' member...I just didnt understand mmoving it after such a disparity in time given there was no explination..
    Imention I didn't expect the need for investigation due to there already being a decision by a court of law. However, as Isaid in theoriginal post I felt the info was pertinant to the theme of this forum and so if such was to happen I expected such a move to be immediate.
    My confusion is, imho, from my unfamiliarity with this particular forum, thus an explination posted here or sent to me privately would have been appreciated. Such was the other point I was trying to make.
    I admit my bias in thinking that rape and direct vicitmization is more damaging than simple fraud, which seems to be the main subject discussed in these forums.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/11/2010 6:42pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Okinawan Karate/Kobudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :mad::mad:This **** happens all to often in the world of Dojos, try opening up a daycare and all 50 states will crawl up your ass with a microscope. Any **** can hang his shingle and open up a dojo and people will send their kids. Sexual assault and teacher who are predators is far to common in my opinion. Leave the fucking kids alone and hit on the moms if you have to, or betetr yet keep your pecker out of your teaching.