232772 Bullies, 3480 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 21 to 30 of 34
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. excludedmiddle is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    289

    Posted On:
    9/01/2010 5:38pm


     Style: BJJ (blue), Kempo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibbons View Post
    Do they show history anymore on the History Channel?

    You ready for season 5 of Ice Road Truckers?

    Yeah, that's right, a TV show called "Ice Road Truckers" stayed on the air for FOUR WHOLE SEASONS.
  2. Permalost is offline
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,683

    Posted On:
    9/01/2010 5:44pm

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by excludedmiddle View Post
    You ready for season 5 of Ice Road Truckers?

    Yeah, that's right, a TV show called "Ice Road Truckers" stayed on the air for FOUR WHOLE SEASONS.
    There was also 4 seasons of Monster Quest. Number of seasons: 4. Number of monsters discovered: 0.
  3. Dak is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    596

    Posted On:
    9/01/2010 5:47pm


     Style: Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    at least pawn stars goes into the history of the things that are sold.
  4. Kantroce is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    136

    Posted On:
    9/01/2010 6:20pm


     Style: We'll see

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm totally okay with people being drawn to shitty martial arts, it just makes me safer having trained stuff that works. I'd much rather have some doofus attack me with his death blow than a legit thai clinch and knocking my teeth out.
  5. Styygens is offline
    Styygens's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    2,171

    Posted On:
    9/01/2010 8:37pm


     Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CodosDePiedra View Post
    There was also 4 seasons of Monster Quest. Number of seasons: 4. Number of monsters discovered: 0.
    But it was more fun than Ice Road Truckers.

    But I too miss actual history on the History Channel.
  6. thorthe power is offline
    thorthe power's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    584

    Posted On:
    9/01/2010 8:40pm


     Style: Not sure anymore

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kantroce View Post
    I'm totally okay with people being drawn to shitty martial arts, it just makes me safer having trained stuff that works. I'd much rather have some doofus attack me with his death blow than a legit thai clinch and knocking my teeth out.

    Lol...yeah no ****...:icon_cool
  7. Holy Moment is online now
    Holy Moment's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Shitsville
    Posts
    4,422

    Posted On:
    9/01/2010 9:39pm

    supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You ready for season 5 of Ice Road Truckers?

    Yeah, that's right, a TV show called "Ice Road Truckers" stayed on the air for FOUR WHOLE SEASONS.
    That show is old news. Ice CREAM Truckers is where it's at.

    Anyway, here's another bit from the show that I find amusing. They brought in Dennis Rogers, who claims to be the pound-for-pound strongest man in the world. Instead of having him lift weights and **** like that, they just had him do tricks like bending frying pans and ripping phone books. The fun starts at 6:00:

    YouTube- SLS - S1E1-4/5

    If you notice, the host almost shows skepticism by saying that ripping a phonebook in half is an old carny trick. But this is just a setup for Rogers. After proclaiming to be able to rip the book without the trick, he proceeds to rip the book USING THE GODDAMN TRICK.

    The host then proceeds to fellate him for being so inhumanly strong.
  8. HereBeADragon is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Inland Empire, California
    Posts
    1,151

    Posted On:
    9/02/2010 12:01am


     Style: Limalama, Judo & BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CodosDePiedra View Post
    There was also 4 seasons of Monster Quest. Number of seasons: 4. Number of monsters discovered: 0.
    Hey now....they found a really really big squid on their first episode....kinda went downhill from there. I know it was all over when they went looking for Great White Sharks in the Atlantic.
  9. SnickersUK is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    41

    Posted On:
    9/02/2010 3:42am


     Style: Kickboxing, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    That show is old news. Ice CREAM Truckers is where it's at.

    Anyway, here's another bit from the show that I find amusing. They brought in Dennis Rogers, who claims to be the pound-for-pound strongest man in the world. Instead of having him lift weights and **** like that, they just had him do tricks like bending frying pans and ripping phone books. The fun starts at 6:00:

    YouTube- SLS - S1E1-4/5

    If you notice, the host almost shows skepticism by saying that ripping a phonebook in half is an old carny trick. But this is just a setup for Rogers. After proclaiming to be able to rip the book without the trick, he proceeds to rip the book USING THE GODDAMN TRICK.

    The host then proceeds to fellate him for being so inhumanly strong.
    I hate garbage like this, the way it's produced makes it literaly un-watchable.
  10. Ignorami is offline
    Ignorami's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,539

    Posted On:
    9/02/2010 3:55am


     Style: Aikido / FMA / Krotty

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    I caught the one where the guy ran back-to-back marathons for a few days or whatever. They're really stretching the limits of believability, even for an audience that undoubtedly believes anyone in a lab coat is a credible scientist.
    A comedian here in the UK ran 43 marathons in 51 days for charity last year. No experience, and no prior training. Just will-power.

    THAT is fucking superhuman!

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8256589.stm
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.