supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sirc, dammit, where are HER pictures?

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/31/2010 4:09pm

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    8/31/2010 4:17pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sometimes your stories remind me of MadLibs

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    9/01/2010 3:57am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeFan View Post
    Tub thingie? Do you mean hydrostatic weighing, looks something like this:

So what was the results (body fat percentage) before and after your weight loss?
    No idea the before. I didn't do it then. Their tub looks different, it's not in ground, it's in a tub. Like a round tub thing. I do not know how to explain it.

But the after was 12%ish. Still not what I want, I'd like to be close to 10%, but I'll get closer as we go along.

Quote Originally Posted by Res Judicata View Post
    Now if he were clever, he'd lean out the fatty to an acceptable size and then do her. Girls with low self esteem will do anything. Anything. Or so I'm told.
    Well clearly... What do you think my plan is?

Quote Originally Posted by Tonuzaba View Post
    Nope.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    9/01/2010 6:30am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonuzaba View Post

YouTube- King Of Queens - Doug Hits The Gym Hard

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/01/2010 8:04am

Style: JUDO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    ...but don't coddle fatties. They are fat because it's their own faults obviously. Coddling them doesn't help them.
    Damn Straight. It's a choice the majority of the time, and they should live with the choice they have made. It's just unhealthy, and a drain on society, and there is no argument against that

Posted On:
    9/01/2010 9:11am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's an experiment. How about I sit around and eat doughuts and go to BJJ and stack skinny little assholes til their necks pop?
    "We often joke -- and we really wish it were a joke -- that you will only encounter two basic problems with your 'self-defense' training.
    1) That it doesn't work
    2) That it does work"
    -Animal MacYoung

Posted On:
    9/01/2010 4:35pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    No idea the before. I didn't do it then. Their tub looks different, it's not in ground, it's in a tub. Like a round tub thing. I do not know how to explain it.

But the after was 12%ish. Still not what I want, I'd like to be close to 10%, but I'll get closer as we go along.

Well clearly... What do you think my plan is?

Nope.
    Sircy dircy I find it hard to believe that you are 12% body fat. Unless you have really changed since the Northern Cali event.... I will grant you that possability.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    9/01/2010 9:10pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bodyfat% is such a fucking circle jerk anyway. Most people don't know how to measure properly, or don't use a proper measuring method, and then as a result, people have skewed perceptions of what each level of bodyfat percentage looks like.

This is a good resource

Bodybuilding.com Forums - View Single Post - PICS OF BF%'s

In the book "SLICED" (by Bill Reynolds & Negrita Jayde), the states of muscularity are objectified as follows (I'll summarize each):

1. Full house = Over or near 20% bodyfat with no visible muscle definition and only a hint of separation between major muscle groups if those groups are very large. Basically a person in this state could be confused for a football linebacker. If you're higher than this bodyfat percentage, you'd be considered overweight/obese.

Here are some examples of the Full House state:

2. Hard = Some muscle separation appears between delts and upper arm. Abs are still not visible. Approximately 15% bodyfat.

Here's a picture of Railz in the Hard state:

3. Cut = More muscle separation appears particularly in the chest and back, outline of the abs begins to appear slightly. Approximate bodyfat level = 12%

4. Defined = Muscle separations get deeper in the arms, chest, legs and back, and abs appear when flexed. Approx. bodyfat level = 10%

5. Ripped = Abs are clearly visible all the time, vascularity in arms is prominent, chest and back separation is obvious, and face is starting to appear more angular. Condition can be held indefinitely. Approximate bodyfat level = 7-9%

6. Shredded = Striations appear in large muscle groups when they are flexed. You look small in clothes, but look fantastic when you're not. Vascularity appears in lower abdomen and in the legs. Condition can be held for several days with careful dieting. Competitive bodybuilders often aim for this state for competition day. Approximate bodyfat level = 5-7%

7. Sliced = Muscles and tendons begin to appear in the face when chewing, striations appear everywhere and vascularity appears everywhere. Bodyfat levels are close to 3% and subcutaneous water levels are near 0. Condition can only be held for a few hours at a time. Not a healthy condition to stay in due to lower water level.

Here's an example of someone in the Sliced state:

Last edited by Emevas; 9/01/2010 9:16pm at .
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Here to kick your ass.

Posted On:
    9/01/2010 9:36pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Shredded and Sliced guys just freaked me out a little.

The rest of those pics just make me want to hang out at gyms and perve. I wont...

Promise.

Of course she will.
    No, I doubt she will.
    1- you're a dick.
    2- You're a male
    3- You have half a lifetime of experience in exercise and nutrition

These three things may seem like excuses to you, but she has nothing to compare with you. No commonality to see that it's now possible for her to lose this weight.
    What she needs is proof that a mid-twenties (I'm guessing) woman, of similar ethnicity with a histoy of wieght problems, can loose weight with a simply diet and exercise plan.
    She also needs to find the motivation to change. This desire to change has to come from her, not you.
    And desire to change rarely comes after one of your friends decides to turn around and be a dick to you.

Here's what you do. Refer her to a legitmate, easy to read and understand study showing the links between long term health and weight. Refer her to a support board or a weight loss program or a friendly gym or nutritionist for a free consultation.
    Someone, basically, other than you who can properly communicate the reasons and benefits of losing weight to her on her level without making her feel like a piece of ****.

Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 678 LastLast