Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/11/2010 1:50pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Arnis/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Atlanta, GA: Robert A. Zellner Sr. - Anyone know this guy?

Just new here, but a pal got posted by this person on her page and he offered to teach her at her house if she could get people to pay.

Looked at his creds and he's have to be 300 years old to have done all this - not to mention his site links to some belt sellers.

Ideas??

http://www.razeltactical.com/about_us

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    8/11/2010 2:12pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Reading the first sentence of the bio made me want to run screaming from the room.

DO NOT DO THIS.

Oh, and what the **** are "2 Ph D. in Martial Arts Philosophy/Science and Psychology of Combat/ Conflict" if not code words for *cough*bullshit*cough*
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2010 2:28pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dont know him.

Had a look at his site, Trained special forces is usually a red flag from what ive seen.
    Also he says he is a member of :GLOBAL NETWORK OF PROFESSIONAL REALITY BASED FIGHTING INSTRUCTORS
    I went to the Facebook page and information there is two links, i clicked on one and it lead me to a Wing Chun site.

The photos look like a group of Phil Elmores.

He is qualified to teach in about 40 different styles and has 2 PHD's and 1 Masters Degree.
    Last edited by PDA; 8/11/2010 2:31pm at .
    King without a crown

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2010 5:36pm

Style: Uechi Ryu, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Listen to JKDChick. This looks like hell, and private lessons in your house is not a good idea at the best of times. There are a lot of red flags.

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    8/11/2010 8:04pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Ra'zel Ryu Atemi-Te-Aiki-Kempo-Jitsu"
    "Atemi-Chin-NaTe"

No. Just no.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/15/2010 11:25pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He claims to have 5th degree or above black belts in styles without belt systems. Also, as someone who speaks decent Japanese, his use of the language makes my butt work buttonholes.

Posted On:
    9/03/2010 4:18am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kara-Te and Gung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To Whom It May Concern my name is Robert A. Zellner and yes I do have two Ph.ds and one masters degree I have to papers to prove who and what I am and what I've done. Its funny to me that people can and will hide behind a computer talking alot of bull about another person. Those of you that like to hide are more then welcome to visit me so that I may show and prove to you who I am and what my martial arts are all about. I say to whomever is up on here to please come and visit me and you will see for yourself...but you know what none of you will ever come and step to me because you all are not real men....you're all talk and you have nothing to back up what you say you can either put up or shut up.....but until then I'll be waiting to see who's man enough.

Posted On:
    9/03/2010 4:26am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kara-Te and Gung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    P.S. I never told anyone that I will give a private lesson in anyone's house. That info is wrong I dont work that way. All-in-all I'll still be waiting for whomever would like to meet with me in person so that we can talk about my martial arts background and or skills.

Here to kick your ass.

Posted On:
    9/03/2010 4:38am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just new here, but a pal got posted by this person on her page and he offered to teach her at her house if she could get people to pay.
    Any chance of getting the original dialogue or screen caps, please?

Quote Originally Posted by razel View Post
    To Whom It May Concern my name is Robert A. Zellner and yes I do have two Ph.ds and one masters degree I have to papers to prove who and what I am and what I've done.
    Its funny to me that people can and will hide behind a computer talking alot of bull about another person. Those of you that like to hide are more then welcome to visit me so that I may show and prove to you who I am and what my martial arts are all about.
    I say to whomever is up on here to please come and visit me and you will see for yourself...but you know what none of you will ever come and step to me because you all are not real men....you're all talk and you have nothing to back up what you say you can either put up or shut up.....but until then I'll be waiting to see who's man enough.
    Good to see you posting on here with us.

If you would like to prove to the board that you do, in fact, have all these qualifications, any chance you could get scans of the originals for us?

Also, the names of your instructors who graded you to black belt in the systems named would be a fantastic help.

You're in atlanta, correct?

Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.

Posted On:
    9/03/2010 8:43am

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by razel View Post
    To Whom It May Concern my name is Robert A. Zellner and yes I do have two Ph.ds and one masters degree I have to papers to prove who and what I am and what I've done. Its funny to me that people can and will hide behind a computer talking alot of bull about another person. Those of you that like to hide are more then welcome to visit me so that I may show and prove to you who I am and what my martial arts are all about. I say to whomever is up on here to please come and visit me and you will see for yourself...but you know what none of you will ever come and step to me because you all are not real men....you're all talk and you have nothing to back up what you say you can either put up or shut up.....but until then I'll be waiting to see who's man enough.
    It astounds me that someone has had all that education, and doesn't know that it should be "Ph.D", doesn't grasp basic use of punctuation, thinks "alot" is a word, doesn't know the difference between "its" and "it's", doesn't know the difference between "then" and "than".

I love the idea that we're all going to just drop what we're doing and run down to Georgia to see you ... like we all just happen to live in the area or something.
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast