Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/08/2010 5:18pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Bullshido suck

I was watching some various videos on you tube when I came across a bullshido video having never heard of the website. I get on here and can't believe my ****... you guys are actually trying to point out Larpers. I got news for the individuals of the videos I saw... Phrost, Anthony, Anatrocity, and Omega, you guys fucking suck. I've been in BJJ for 6 years and saw some of the worst fucking examples by you guys after such significant **** talking. If these assbags are the moderators, I can only assume the rest of you suck as much.
    Although I don't kickbox, I've seen plenty of quality fighters at my gym and you guys are definitely not it. If I were you guys... I would stop typing and go find real instruction.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/08/2010 5:24pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, "bullshido suck" (*snicker*) so much you created a second account to talk ****.

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    9/08/2010 5:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please show up to a throwdown and demonstrate the level of suck.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    9/08/2010 5:32pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is the first thread of its type that I've seen where the OP spelled bullshido correctly. Kudos. Now who are you? Surely you have more experience in the fighting arts than Anna or Omega to talk such ****.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/08/2010 5:45pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh wait what happened to your BJJ? Now you have done six years of Judo? I remember, with your old account, you did 7 years of Bjuinkan then switched to Judo. Yet, you had BJJ in your style field.

Posted On:
    9/08/2010 5:46pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm just a bjjer/ judoka surfing youtube for pearls. Just calling out the bullshit. The individuals in those videos were white to blue belts in bjj at best. That is insufficient to start attempting to bring down/ grade entire systems. Whatever... I've got a feeling that there is no dissent on this thing. You guys should find decent training before you attempt to point out others flaws. And no this is my first account, I don't think I'll need another.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    9/08/2010 5:47pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    tell me about your 7 years in the Booj

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    9/08/2010 5:51pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jew Doh View Post
    I'm just a bjjer/ judoka surfing youtube for pearls. Just calling out the bullshit. The individuals in those videos were white to blue belts in bjj at best. That is insufficient to start attempting to bring down/ grade entire systems. Whatever... I've got a feeling that there is no dissent on this thing. You guys should find decent training before you attempt to point out others flaws. And no this is my first account, I don't think I'll need another.
    See, there's this feature of Vbulletin that list all the users that have ever posted from any given IP address.

So Minotaur, where do you live? If it's in Texas, I'll gladly meet you for a chance to demonstrate moderator martial skill.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/08/2010 5:55pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was watching some various videos on you tube when I came across ninja videos having never heard of the bullshido website. I get on here and can't believe my ****... I got banned for having dual accounts and you guys are actually trying to point out Larpers like my Booj. I got news for the individuals of the videos I saw... Phrost, Anthony, Anatrocity, and Omega, you guys fucking suck for making fun of the Booj.. I've been in BJJ for 6 years and I am angry I was banned. If these assbags are the moderators, I can only assume the rest of you suck as much for banning me.
    Although I don't kickbox, I've seen plenty of quality fighters at my gym and you guys are definitely not it. If I were you guys... I would stop typing and go find real instruction. Like I did with booj.
    Fixed

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

Posted On:
    9/08/2010 5:57pm

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually Omega has been offered a brown belt in BJJ a few times. He has declined because after the fourth black belt you just stop caring.

So is anyone gonna let me in on who this troll is?
Page 1 of 9 1 2345 ... LastLast