Page 5 of 12 First 123456789 ... Last
  1. #41
    DerAuslander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,449
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by duralmaru View Post
    Told you guys martial arts tengu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You annoy me.

  2. #42

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warwick, UK
    Posts
    263
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by duralmaru View Post
    every style is perfect if taught correctly
    And that's just silly

  3. #43
    My dog is cuter and smarter than yours. Join us... or die
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    7,202
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Judo triangle vs turtle is probably a Yoko Sankaku Jime, you know, the one where you roll to your side.

    Ben

  4. #44

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Plantation,Fl
    Posts
    54
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That sounds about right.

  5. #45

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,469
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Judo triangle vs turtle is probably a Yoko Sankaku Jime, you know, the one where you roll to your side.

    Ben
    *Rolls Eyes;

    BJJ names are fucking annoying.

  6. #46

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Plantation,Fl
    Posts
    54
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It should just be named on a pain scale, ok this move makes you wants to die a bit from the pain so its an 8 lol

  7. #47
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    8,861
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by duralmaru View Post
    It should just be named on a pain scale, ok this move makes you wants to die a bit from the pain so its an 8 lol
    Rear Naked Choke would rate where ?
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

  8. #48

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Plantation,Fl
    Posts
    54
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    10 lol

  9. #49
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    8,861
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by duralmaru View Post
    10 lol
    I was thinking like a one or maybe a three or four if you are really struggling to sink it and open up the neck.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

  10. #50

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Plantation,Fl
    Posts
    54
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But once they get the blade of the hand sunk in it kills. My neck is constantly sore from that move.

Page 5 of 12 First 123456789 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO