Style
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

New to Bullshido

Well, just though I'd introduce myself to the forums, I'm EJ Brixey, I'm from Sydney Australia (avalon) um.. I'm 14 and I trained kung fu since I was 8 'til I was 11, then did karate and have been doing Muay Thai for 6 months and started BJJ last Thursday.

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome aboard, mate.

Are you enjoying Muay Thai?
    How about BJJ? Know much about it, yet?

If you've lurked for a while around the boards you'll already know to read all the stickies in the forums (the READ ME threads) before you post.
    Check out the Basic forums for some great tips, answers to any questions you might have that have already been answered.
    The PT forum is a great reseource if you're looking to add to you diet or training programs, or are just curious about other activities.

As you're under age, use your discretion when you're looking through posts, there are some big, rude and crass guys on here, so just be careful what you open up.

Other than that, remember, newbie town is the place to ask stupid questions (ask them in this thread, if you're unsure) and no-one will troll you here.
    In the wide, open, spaces of the BS forums, however, you'll be free pickings.
    So, try to be mature, take everything with a grain of salt and try your best to contribute.

Hope you enjoy it here!

Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.

Style
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I have stopped Muay Thai for a while and I'm using all the lessons I have booked a week for BJJ now because it was suggested to me that it would be easier if I picked up a grappling style first as it would serve as a better base. But I have been really enjoying both. Thanks, I'm sure it will be great here ;)

EDIT: Do I need a certain amount of posts to get an Avatar?
    Last edited by Eh Brix; 9/04/2010 2:55am at .