Page 7 of 7 First ... 34567
  1. #61
    Ignorami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,540
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Realising that what you thought might the beginning of a new Pearl Jam song is actually Creed, is like waking from a wet dream to find a septic dog licking your anus.

  2. #62

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    U.K
    Posts
    40
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ignorami View Post
    Realising that what you thought might the beginning of a new Pearl Jam song is actually Creed, is like waking from a wet dream to find a septic dog licking your anus.
    Haha! Brilliant!

  3. #63
    In the blackest moment of a dying world, what have you become? supporting member
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,463
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ignorami View Post
    Realising that what you thought might the beginning of a new Pearl Jam song is actually Creed, is like waking from a wet dream to find a septic dog licking your anus.
    Tell us about your experience, please. Most of us here (including myself) would not know what that feels like.

  4. #64
    Ignorami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,540
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Tell us about your experience, please. Most of us here (including myself) would not know what that feels like.
    Simple really... radio on in the background. At a subconcious/low attention level it has musical similarities, then you start to pay attention...

    To be honest, I described it to you the best I thought I could with the dog/anus licking comparison.

  5. #65
    Kid Miracleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Parts Unknown!
    Posts
    3,249
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ignorami View Post
    Simple really... radio on in the background. At a subconcious/low attention level it has musical similarities, then you start to pay attention...

    To be honest, I described it to you the best I thought I could with the dog/anus licking comparison.
    I think you misunderstood W. Rabbit's question.

  6. #66
    Ignorami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,540
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Psssst... It was deliberate, but shhhh, don't tell the others.:suicide:

Page 7 of 7 First ... 34567

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO