Administrator

Posted On:
    8/28/2010 1:34pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaoApplied View Post
    Loved your quote fam. I hope you train this skill each technique has a yang side to it as well as a yn side to it for martial application are you telling me you can't find a beneficial way of using this skill in combat? I honestly believe you can.
    I'm telling you that fanning a cup has no martial applicability at all. People believe the world is flat, it doesn't mean their opinion is correct or worth discussing.

Oh and no that is not a skill or a result of "correct training."

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    8/28/2010 1:42pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    are you telling me you can't find a beneficial way of using this skill in combat? I honestly believe you can.
    Yes.
    If this dude attacks you.

EDIT...**** newbietown.

Welcome to Bullshido and please visit the PT and Style Forums!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/28/2010 2:10pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: TaijiQuan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I'm telling you that fanning a cup has no martial applicability at all. People believe the world is flat, it doesn't mean their opinion is correct or worth discussing.

Oh and no that is not a skill or a result of "correct training."
    Lol fam you crack me up.It's ok fam I expect most of you to not even consider trying this out and figuring it out its the human condition' to believe you've seen it all and done it all and there's nothing more than what you've seen. For those who have taken this more seriously train it and I am sure you will put it to good use when applied in its correct fashion. So now that you have total disbelief in it why not move on and alllow those with a more unbiased view to enjoy.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/28/2010 2:22pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Here goes

Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post
    What is a yn side?
    Yin side fam I have terrible typing when you attack someone its usually in the form of a yang attack even when you are using internal styles. The types of attack are obvious attacks which are yang obvious and a yin attack more subtle. Most of the time you see or understand yin style attacks like dim mak or pressure point fighting but there are the outermost yin attacks as well like hidden knife skills and invisible hits when we are talking about taking advantage of an attackers blind spot. this is a yin style attack if used correct if you notice in the vid the cup moves back towards me not away from me which is caused by a vaccuum in the wind created by the shape and use of my body. simple practice practice using this skill and crossing over the cup whilst drawing the cup backwards to your forward moving left hand strike with the right hand in ward off drawing the cup back to your left hand. practice this diligently til it becomes second nature then try it with a knife or a gun preferably a lite in weight gun then show me by vid how to applicate it in a combat scenario even if your attacker has dropped his gun. You will find it invaluable if you are in law enforcement.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/28/2010 2:25pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

wassup fam

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Yes.
    If this dude attacks you.

EDIT...**** newbietown.

Welcome to Bullshido and please visit the PT and Style Forums!
    thanks for the laugh

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    8/28/2010 2:28pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    8/28/2010 2:37pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OP,

Since we are in Newbietown I will try to help, you have a video of someone swinging at a cup and claimed that it has fighting application. The default position for all fighting methods is that they don't work unless evidence is presented otherwise. For example, statement: an uppercut can knock people out. Evidence: a video of an uppercut knocking someone out. Please show evidence of your technique being effective in fighting. Thanks. Please don't take it as an insult. Remember all techniques require evidence before they should be accepted.

Thanks!

Gold Summit Martial Arts Institute

Posted On:
    8/28/2010 2:41pm

Style: Ba Zheng Dao Quan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yin side fam I have terrible typing when you attack someone its usually in the form of a yang attack even when you are using internal styles. The types of attack are obvious attacks which are yang obvious and a yin attack more subtle. Most of the time you see or understand yin style attacks like dim mak or pressure point fighting but there are the outermost yin attacks as well like hidden knife skills and invisible hits when we are talking about taking advantage of an attackers blind spot. this is a yin style attack if used correct if you notice in the vid the cup moves back towards me not away from me which is caused by a vaccuum in the wind created by the shape and use of my body. simple practice practice using this skill and crossing over the cup whilst drawing the cup backwards to your forward moving left hand strike with the right hand in ward off drawing the cup back to your left hand. practice this diligently til it becomes second nature then try it with a knife or a gun preferably a lite in weight gun then show me by vid how to applicate it in a combat scenario even if your attacker has dropped his gun. You will find it invaluable if you are in law enforcement.
    You are trying to get someone murdered.

Authentic Kung Fu in Buffalo, NY

http://www.buffalokungfu.com

http://www.laoshierinmarkle.com

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/28/2010 3:23pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Larson View Post
    You are trying to get someone murdered.
    without endless practice sweat and tears ofcourse you will get murdered but thats with anything you do scott. No trial and error will get you killed no matter what but this is the beginning of using a new skill but you don't have to study it at all just continue on with what you do.Don't train something new because the old ways are effective as well but to not train it thoroughly and to not even consider that there may be something here is well short sighted. So continue on your way but for those looking in on this and who really want to try it out try it out there will be many trials and errors along the way but with each mistake will come a greater understanding of how to use this skill martially at this part or you could just use it as a backhand from hell or you can just not believe me either way doesn't matter what matters is what you believe and thats all that matters.
    Last edited by TheTaoApplied; 8/28/2010 3:29pm at .
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast