225110 Bullies, 3613 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1 to 10 of 32
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. jdcasse101 is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New york
    Posts
    8

    Posted On:
    8/27/2010 11:42am

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Wing Chun Schools in China

    I have 2 years experience in JKD. I am trying to get taught Wing Chun or JKD everyday training for a year in China. I notice a lot of the shoalin schools are pretty good at advertising but it seems like its more acrobatics and gymnastics. Im looking for combat martial arts and contact sparring training and extended applications. Cant anyone suggest any Wing Chun schools where i can live for about a year and train? Its my dream, but its been very hard finding GOOD wing chun schools. Oh and i would do JKD in china as well but that seems to be more rare in terms of living abroad for a year and everyday training. I never been there, so im not sure what schools are good or even there. Any schools in wing chun or JKD in china that isnt wicked expensive, please let me know.
  2. jdcasse101 is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New york
    Posts
    8

    Posted On:
    8/27/2010 11:45am

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    xxxxx

    xxxxx
    Last edited by jdcasse101; 8/27/2010 12:21pm at . Reason: double post
  3. gregaquaman is online now
    gregaquaman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arlie Beach
    Posts
    2,540

    Posted On:
    8/27/2010 12:03pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: mma /boxing/muai thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi welcome to bullshido

    Just a hint if you go have a look at the new posts section you will find it is getting filled up with the same thread posted multiple times.
  4. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,976

    Posted On:
    8/27/2010 12:20pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your threads are merged, you only need one asking the same questions.
  5. jdcasse101 is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New york
    Posts
    8

    Posted On:
    8/27/2010 12:23pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gregaquaman View Post
    Hi welcome to bullshido

    Just a hint if you go have a look at the new posts section you will find it is getting filled up with the same thread posted multiple times.
    Sorry im a noob to forums, im just here for info
  6. Southpaw is online now
    Southpaw's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    2,907

    Posted On:
    8/27/2010 12:43pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Wing Chun

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdcasse101 View Post
    I have 2 years experience in JKD. I am trying to get taught Wing Chun or JKD everyday training for a year in China. I notice a lot of the shoalin schools are pretty good at advertising but it seems like its more acrobatics and gymnastics. Im looking for combat martial arts and contact sparring training and extended applications. Cant anyone suggest any Wing Chun schools where i can live for about a year and train? Its my dream, but its been very hard finding GOOD wing chun schools. Oh and i would do JKD in china as well but that seems to be more rare in terms of living abroad for a year and everyday training. I never been there, so im not sure what schools are good or even there. Any schools in wing chun or JKD in china that isnt wicked expensive, please let me know.
    Your first mistake is assuming that China has better wing chun than any other parts of the world.

    Do you speak Chinese?
  7. jdcasse101 is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New york
    Posts
    8

    Posted On:
    8/27/2010 12:51pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    Your first mistake is assuming that China has better wing chun than any other parts of the world.

    Do you speak Chinese?
    really? i said that chinese wing chun is better? can you show me please where i said that cuz id like to know. I hate people trying to make assumptions of my skills, intentions and what im looking for. I want to go to china where it was ORIGINATED from and i want to experience their culture and way of living at the same time.

    "Patriotism is a virtue of viciousness" O.W.
  8. helmutlvx is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    1,952

    Posted On:
    8/27/2010 1:36pm


     Style: In transition

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Because you may have forgotten, I'll remind you.

    Do you have any knowledge of the Chinese language?
  9. gregaquaman is online now
    gregaquaman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arlie Beach
    Posts
    2,540

    Posted On:
    8/27/2010 1:54pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: mma /boxing/muai thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdcasse101 View Post
    really? i said that chinese wing chun is better? can you show me please where i said that cuz id like to know. I hate people trying to make assumptions of my skills, intentions and what im looking for. I want to go to china where it was ORIGINATED from and i want to experience their culture and way of living at the same time.

    "Patriotism is a virtue of viciousness" O.W.

    Hint 2. try not to jump down the throat of somone that you are essentially asking a favor from.

    You never know how much knowledge you will loose that way.
  10. jdcasse101 is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New york
    Posts
    8

    Posted On:
    8/27/2010 2:50pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gregaquaman View Post
    Hint 2. try not to jump down the throat of somone that you are essentially asking a favor from.

    You never know how much knowledge you will loose that way.
    This site is a pathetic joke or the people on it are, i came here asking a simple question. Not for people's opinions, assumptions, putting words in my mouth, talking down to me or for FAVORS.

    I asked WHAT ARE GOOD WING CHUN SCHOOLS IN CHINA, is it that SO hard?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

    The reasons and opinions of why i want to train in china is no one's personal concern but mine unless i choose to share. The ignorance here is very childish. And what knowledge has this thread given me besides trying to make me look like an asshole?
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.