Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Creedon/Uki most hall of fames recognize people from all over the country as well as other countries. You are such a fucking moron. I went to your own links you posted and guess what there was al ist of people they inducted and they were all from different states. Did you see the state listed above the list of people they were inducting. Each state was represented. Samuel J lonewolf is listed under Texas along with several other martial artistsfrom there as well.
    http://www.unitedstatesmartialartsha...hp?yearId=2003

I know you lack reading comprehension skills but that doesnt excuse you in any way from attempting to spread lies and do the crap to people that you have done. You and Aquiar are obviously sick and twisted individuals who have spent several years threatening to do bodily harm to people. If you guys are stupid enough to show up at a function some where, such as the awards banquet in August in Nashville (hopefully), and someone they threatened (me) took it upon themselves to beat your ass upon seeing you, I dont think a judge or a jury in the world would convict anyone of beating your asses knowing their long history of threats.

I myself only have one agenda as far as Creden/Aquiar are concerned which started when my wife was threatened.

You are nothing more than rabid dogs and rabid dogs need to be put down.

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:26pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Call the guy I did and he basically told me everything

SAM LONEWOLF More Info about SAM LONEWOLF Record Created: Unknown
    1501 CAROLINA ST Satellite Photo & Map Google Sam Lonewolf
    PALESTINE, TX 75801 (903) 723-9862

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Samuel Joseph Lonewolf Native American Grandmaster
    A 7th degree black belt with Al Tracy’s style of Kenpo and Goshin-Ryu Jujitsu, he also holds a 10th degree under John Chow-Hoon and Prof. Thomas S.D. Young in Hawaii Kempo Goshin-Jitsu. With 47 years of martial experience, he owns schools in Palestine, Texas, Puerto Rico and South Dakota. There are 32 black belts under him in his lineage and he is the highest ranking Native American in the martial arts.
    First give away
    1. Native American Grandmaster

2. The felon is Samuel Lone Wolf

http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/41/373.html

[QUOTEDate: Tue, 23 Jun 98 16:52:06 CDT
    Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
    Subject: WARNING, FAKE AIM GROUP
    Article: 37466
    To: undisclosed-recipients:;
    Message-ID: <bulk.21880.19980624181559@chumbly.math.missouri.e du>

Fake AIM group
    From Florida AIM, 23 June 1998
    Recently a group of individuals have falsely begun claiming to be the American Indian Movement in Florida. These individuals are frustrated by Florida AIM's efforts to expose faux medicine people and faux tribal groups-including the Lower Muscogee Creek Tribe whose application for federal acknowledgement was denied because 74% of its membership could not show lineal descendancy from any tribe/Nation.

Further investigation shows that the individuals involved in the charade of claiming to represent the thirty year movement of Indigenous peoples, include but are not limited to:

Kim C. Clark K.C. believed to reside in Polk County, FL Claims to be President.

Jack Exum aka Screaming Eagle believed to reside in Hillsborough County, FL Also claims on documents to be President

David Exum aka Chobee believed to reside in Pasco County, FL

Charles Welch of Tampa, FL listed on documents as State Director. Individual claiming to be Mr. Welch called State Office and denied role. Unable to verify that was in fact Mr. Welch

Vickie Welch of Tampa, FL

James Boettner aka Sawgrass believed to reside in Volusia County

Joseph Molano aka Sam Lonewolf, aka Charles Thunderhawk of Tampa, FL

Lonewolf Driver of Hillsborough County, FL

Alan Miller of southwest Florida

David Brant of Orlando
    ][/QUOTE]

Its the same guy hes a fuckin felon no lie just the truth

Laurence:BangHead:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If what I here from Floyd about Lonewolf is true I am certain we will hear from him or creedon and Aquiar will. This will be some funny ****.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Trying to tell you that Angel joe malano aka "thunderhawk" and "sam lonewolf" is not the same person as Samuel Joseph Lonewolf. These are two different guys. This Criminal Malano IS NOt the Lonewolf that is involved with the Bdfs.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:46pm

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I just talked to Lone Wolf

Granted, this does not have anything to do with the court case. Creeden's investigation has no bearing on the court case. His post was to try to undermine Lonewolf because of his challenge to Aguiar who got his partner in crime to go online to search for dirt.

Lonewolf says he has nothing to hide and has been forthright with me talking about his case. I am not going into minutiae and detail about the case.

Lonewolf does not deny he was convicted of not carrying a Certificate Degree of Indian Blood, he had his DD214 that says he was an American Indian and Catholic baptismal certificate. He says he never sold eagle feathers and is an adept spiritual. The eagle feathers he had were for ceremonial use.

He was given an Anglicized name when he was born under Eisenhower in a move to assimilate Native America. When he came of Age he changed his name legally. He does carry it now in order to avoid that hassle.

He is not going to debate his nationality or identity because as a young man he did not feel it was right he should have to carry a Certificate Degree of Indian Blood to prove his nationality when NO ONE ELSE in America is required to do so. Not African Americans, not White Americans.

He was a Sheriff's deputy in Kansas when he got out of service.

Should you need anymore info, email me or call and I will ask Lonewolf if I can give you his email address. Any questions you want to ask Lonewolf, Creeden, I am sure Sam would LOVE to hear from you.

That is it. So what else you got? Failure to produce a Certificate Degree of Indian Blood is a longggg way from Class A drug possession.

This film gets more and more interesting every time I look up, JEEEEEEEEEEEZUSSSSS!!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:55pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why should Samuel Lonewolf post here? Why does everyone need to come to answer to Aguiar and Creeden's bullshit. Creeden is trying to go as far as he can to undermine my efforts to do the film and all he does fail at his lame attempts.

Sam Lonewolf lives a quiet life and has no need for this kind of hassle. I will interview him for the film, he has pictures of Chicago when he was here in the 60s before he went to the military and I am interested in what he has to say. I could care less about an Eagle Feather arrest.

I asked him about it, he told me his side, I am done. My film is about John Keehan and the history of Martial arts with it's center in Chicago in the 1960s. Lonewolf was there, he studied with Dante, that is all I need to know for now.

So don't expect Lonewolf to take time out of his day to get involved in this crap.

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 12:03am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb
    Why should Samuel Lonewolf post here? Why does everyone need to come to answer to Aguiar and Creeden's bullshit. Creeden is trying to go as far as he can to undermine my efforts to do the film and all he does fail at his lame attempts.

Sam Lonewolf lives a quiet life and has no need for this kind of hassle. I will interview him for the film, he has picture of Chicago when he was here in the 60s before he went to the military and I am interested in what he has to say. I could care less about an Eagle Feather arrest.

I asked him about it, he told me his side, I am done. My film is about John Keehan and the history of Martial arts with it's center in Chicago in the 1960s. Lonewolf was there, he studied with Dante, that is all I need to know for now.

So don't expect Lonewolf to take time out of his day to get involved in this crap.

A felon who desacrates a National Heritage.

He apparently used to be affiliated with Tracy kenpo, since he said he was no longer affiliated with them.... His last name is Lone Wolf. I came across a miliatry record of a Samuel J lone Wolf that was in the 5th division Special Forces, Master Medic did two terms in Vietnam Rank SFc/e 7 got out in '73. I believe is the same guy. He is an older man, around 56. He said he teaches more"original style" not EPAK along the lines of Kajukenbo. I have only talked to him once but he is going tobe having a weekned "open house" demonstration to kick off his opening. He said he also had some schools down aound Galveston, Texas. That's about all I know.If he's a Tracy guy, you could look on the Tracy's website, www.tracyskarate.com (http://www.tracyskarate.com) they keep a tree of black belts. If necessary, you could actually give Mr. Tracy a call and ask him...his # is on his site.
    He also robbed Tracy a few time.

Just playing around on Google brought up a cached list of Tracy rokudan from 1/12/03 that included Sam Lone Wolf on it (promotion date 5/1/90), on the current listing (updated 3/1/06) his name is gone. That promotion date would make him a very senior member of the Tracy org at that time. Yet another name that got "disappeared" off the Tracy family tree when they seperated or pissed somebody off. Take that into account when or if you call Mr. Tracy.
    And he fucked them over so many times they took him off the list.

Laurence

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 12:04am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb

Sam Lonewolf lives a quiet life and has no need for this kind of hassle. I will interview him for the film, he has pictures of Chicago when he was here in the 60s before he went to the military and I am interested in what he has to say. I could care less about an Eagle Feather arrest.

Because hes a felon and hes desacrated a National Treasure.:jihad1:

Laurence

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 12:14am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So what does this all have to do with the court case? I for one will not be asking Sam Lonewolf anymore questions. If you like, Laurence/lawrence/uki/Creeden you can call him or email and ask yourself. I mean if you really care so much, and need details of so many things you should direct the enquires to him.

You major investigation is just a distraction from the issue at hand. Which is, you have nothing else to do but sit there waiting for a windfall you think will happen by digging up dirt on whoever you can. Does that make your life better? Does this make you an Aguiar big men?

He will be an interview whether you like it or not.

Laurence/Lawrence/Uki/Creeden I really pity you. Best of luck to both of you. You will need it.
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast