• Register
Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/24/2010 1:58am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Kajukenbo in Portland, OR? aka how is SSAKF?

I have poured over google, chasing the slightest hints of Kajukenbo in Portland. I've searched the bullshido threads to the best of my abilities. I've even tried reading tea leaves, but to no result.

I'm hoping by now you can guess where this is going.

Does anyone know of any kajukenbo scools in Portland? I've managed to find one place called the Stark Street Acadamy of Kung Fu, but haven't found any reviews on bullshido. Any information at all would be greatly appreciated. I feel like I may be chasing a ghost, however...

Posted On:
    8/24/2010 4:36am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Kajukenbo in Portland

Hello, my name is Trent Junker. I am Kajukenbo Sifu in Portland. There are actually quite a few quality Kajukenbo instructors in this area. Personally, at this point, I am only teaching private lessons but can get you involved with our "family" and get you to a good instructor in our system. If there is anything about Kajukenbo in the NW that you want to know, just ask.

You can contact me at tjunker2004@msn.com or through my website at http://www.northwestconnection.net.

Have a good evening.

Sifu Trent Junker
    5th Degree Black Belt - Kajukenbo
    Realm Of The Tiger Kajukenbo

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/25/2010 4:19am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kajukenbo Tum Pai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's actually quite a few kajukenbo schools in the area. I'm up in Vancouver, which may be a little farther than your looking to travel. But i'll also help you out if can. Unfortunately, i'm not teaching and have been a little out of the loop lately. But i do hold a second degree, so if i can help just let me know.

Posted On:
    9/13/2010 7:41pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by envisiontj View Post
    Hello, my name is Trent Junker. I am Kajukenbo Sifu in Portland. There are actually quite a few quality Kajukenbo instructors in this area. Personally, at this point, I am only teaching private lessons but can get you involved with our "family" and get you to a good instructor in our system. If there is anything about Kajukenbo in the NW that you want to know, just ask.

You can contact me at tjunker2004@msn.com or through my website at http://www.northwestconnection.net.

Have a good evening.

Sifu Trent Junker
    5th Degree Black Belt - Kajukenbo
    Realm Of The Tiger Kajukenbo
    Trent is the real deal. He used to cross train with us a bit, and I have nothing but the utmost respect for him and his students. No joke. Do yourself a favor and connect with this guy.

Hey Trent! This is Micah from Professor Mike's classes btw, in case you were wondering just who the hell is giving you shout outs. Glad to see you're still out there man!