Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 15556162636465 66 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/23/2013 1:07pm

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That fashion presentation should be called "look at meeee", what with the TYK logo in sequins on several of the outfits.

If this truly was a preview of her clothing line, where was the runway, the press, the fashion critics, the professional models? No designer models their own clothes, especially not a dumpy woman who was poured into her gowns and can hardly waddle in the opening shot. All I saw was about ten people, some obviously her students, strutting their stuff, accompanied to a background chant of "he can do"...etc, accompanied by the tattoo of drums.

You tube originally had two videos, the one that was removed was about three minutes long, but more of the same. Sorry kimmee, you ain't no Vera Wang, no Gloria Vanderbilt, no Jason Wu, for that matter....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/09/2013 8:31pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I stumbled upon this the other day and thought it might be of interest:

http://www.decision-making-confidenc...ociopaths.html

There's even a section on female cult leaders, which notes their tendency to be obsessed with controlling sex and food.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/28/2013 8:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Am I reading this page right? Did Lighthouse file for bankruptcy last year?

http://investing.businessweek.com/re...vcapId=4393103

So much for "enagee" if that's true.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/31/2013 7:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bemused View Post
    Am I reading this page right? Did Lighthouse file for bankruptcy last year?

http://investing.businessweek.com/re...vcapId=4393103

So much for "enagee" if that's true.
    I believe you misread the page. That was a reference to another company.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2013 12:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Failed Student View Post
    I believe you misread the page. That was a reference to another company.
    Mea culpa Bemused - apparently they did go bankrupt but have reorganized and are still in business. Perchance Kimmy et al bit off more than they could chew with the Solyndra purchase. Perchance also they could find no one, or not enough people, to rent space in their studio and help them pay back their loan. On another note, the more I look at those self promoting websites, the more I realize how amateurish they are, and how anyone in the technical corporate world can take them seriously is beyond me.
    Last edited by Failed Student; 6/03/2013 12:29pm at .

Posted On:
    6/07/2013 6:45pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Muay Thai

I wonder how jung suwon would translate to the real world fighting up against something like Muay Thai. I've been studying Muay Thai for about 6 months now so I'm just wondering what you guys think of in terms of style comparison.....Muay Thai vs. Jung Suwon; who'd come out on top?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/10/2013 2:55pm

Style: TKD

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Chapter closed

I havenít posted in years as I had run out of things to say a long time ago. But now being so close to marriage and starting a family of my own, I look back and find the only regret I have is posting my past online for people to see and comment on; especially the unaffiliated.

Family is of ever-increasing importance to me and I am lucky to have the family that I do. No matter what had transpired there it bugs me to know my mom and familyís name is out on these boards and other websites. This is something I now wish our family had dealt with out of the public eye.

I grew up and spent many of my formative years there and have been at peace with all of that for a while now. I have friends with what people would consider normal upbringings and the more I talk to them the more I find that a lot of them had situations far more unstable and unhealthy than what Iíve experienced. There were many good and fun times to go along with the weird and untraditional ones.

I know that my experiences alone are not the centerpiece of this thread and that other people who were there have valid issues and complaints of their own that they are dealing with. But for me, Iíve grown tired of being bitter. You can lose so much of the present when dwelling on the past. And I feel like an ass for having complained about my sheltered upbringing when there are so many people in this world facing legitimate problems. There are people dying of hunger, thirst, disease, civil war. What they would give to have my problemsÖ

I consider this chapter closed.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/10/2013 6:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wish this site had a "like" button. Thank you Ryanbeld for sharing.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/12/2013 8:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Ryanbeld, it's great to hear that you're doing well and moving on with your life. Best of luck to you in all you do.

Everyone handles conflict differently. Some people are more vocal, others more private. Some people want to hold those who do wrong accountable, others want to escape further conflict. There are no perfect solutions.

I don't post here much anymore. I monitor sporadically in case someone has news or a question.

Posted On:
    7/07/2013 5:11pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just had to vent to people who understand....
    I went to the movies at pacific commons in fremont, and saw that they have a booth set up right when you walk in..kids...teens...
    dropped my stomach...
    Told the manager they should do their research on who they let do this..That it was a cult. I don't know if anything will happen.
    has anyone seen their booths up anywhere else?