Page 62 of 66 FirstFirst ... 12525859606162 63646566 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/11/2012 12:35am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jsw

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well, i cannot confirm if all of them are out based solely on their prescense at the companies
    ma was not around at the companies but still attached to col

thanks you to bullshido, i love these forums for confirming that the people i respected are doing well

as would be someone i still worry about, if there is any info on what's going on with him, i would be grateful.

sb is someone solid enough to land on his feet where ever he is

jw current status is only rumor

the rest i've confirmed personally or turned up on these pages

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/12/2012 7:53pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know about those three either, but everyone I've met who got out is doing better than they had been in COL. It's amazing what eating and sleeping well can do for one's health and sanity. It's also possible to have real friendships and a real romantic relationship when one doesn't have to compete for approval from the Queen Bee.

Only Failed Student and I seem to be monitoring this thread anymore, but you can find most of the exers on Facebook if you know their names.

Posted On:
    9/18/2012 7:51am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Tae Yun Kim Show - Re-Launch

It is amazing what is possible with teamwork. Great Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim is an amazing leader and teacher. As a part of the TYK Studios team, we have been buzzing with excitement because we are very close to re-launching the Tae Yun Kim Show.

The Tae Yun Kim Show is a popular cable show in which the worlds foremost teacher of Ki Energy and Internal Power brings together people with extraordinary stories to talk about the real life, human side of what it took to achieve their dreams and goals. The purpose of the show is to inspire and guide the view to new levels of success in their own live and in their own ways.

The re-launch of the show will include a new "live audience" format, and new guests. It will be exciting.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/18/2012 7:01pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmmm... Wonder if we're invited.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/18/2012 10:34pm

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm here but not much to post that I haven't already said. But here if someone needs backing.
    The real deal. No muss, no fuss, just truth

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/18/2012 10:36pm

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSayNo View Post
    It is amazing what is possible with teamwork. Great Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim is an amazing leader and teacher. As a part of the TYK Studios team, we have been buzzing with excitement because we are very close to re-launching the Tae Yun Kim Show.

The Tae Yun Kim Show is a popular cable show in which the worlds foremost teacher of Ki Energy and Internal Power brings together people with extraordinary stories to talk about the real life, human side of what it took to achieve their dreams and goals. The purpose of the show is to inspire and guide the view to new levels of success in their own live and in their own ways.

The re-launch of the show will include a new "live audience" format, and new guests. It will be exciting.
    I'm sure we are all invited............talk about a live audience...the truth about her is more of a show than the lies she tells
    The real deal. No muss, no fuss, just truth

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/23/2012 12:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kimmie: So you are the first quadriplegic to climb Mount Everest. You must have used lots of ki energy. I'm an expert at ki energy...

Guest: I worked all the muscle groups I have left and climbed many other mountains in preparation...

Kimmie: Yes, and you believed in yourself, like I believed in myself as a little girl after the war. Every day I focused on becoming the best martial artist...

Guest: Would you like to hear about how I became quadriplegic?

Kimmie: It must have been a great tragedy, like the day I saw my friend blown up right in front of me. Does anyone in the audience have questions?

Audience member: Yes, Ma'am! I've seen your ki energy help a student in a wheelchair begin to walk again. Can you help our guest?

Kimmie: I absolutely can. (Turns to guest.) Do you trust me?

Guest: Um, no.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/24/2012 4:47pm

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Other than the obvious - that JustSayNo is Kimmie's mouthpiece - that live audience is more likely a captive audience..right in the bowels of the building she recently bought and refurbished for multitasking. Thanks, but no thanks, I won't have the time to watch her show - I need to pair my socks.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/24/2012 8:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you look at JustSayNo's previous posts, you'll see that he or she is not one of Kimmie's minions. I think JustSayNo reposted Kimmie's announcement for our amusement.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/24/2012 10:12pm

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bemused View Post
    If you look at JustSayNo's previous posts, you'll see that he or she is not one of Kimmie's minions. I think JustSayNo reposted Kimmie's announcement for our amusement.
    I agree Bemused - I think JustSayNo was just making us aware of the new propaganda...mea culpa. Please forgive me JustSayNo...