send my contact info and I will friend
    Will do - with my reference

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 8:41am

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just checked the JSW website which they have recently updated...with a ten year old video. I don't know who puts this stuff together, but the background music is God awful somber...a steady pulsing beat and what passes for a theme - almost reminds me of the opening music of Star Wars

Welterweight

Posted On:
    7/08/2012 8:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Talking about shs's strength, I think the only one that could beat him was WHH They all could spar forever. When I was there we only went to one maybe two tournaments. If she would of only stuck to just the martial arts it would of been ok, but she was more interested in being worshipped, and to get everyone's money. She is just soulless. she is an empty shell that just asks for more and more. Many have left, hopefully the others will wake up
    The real deal. No muss, no fuss, just truth

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2012 8:16am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The JSW website now has the full name with the picture of a child that is "Student of the Week". I strongly suggest that they not do this in the future, in light of kidnappings and other unspeakable crimes reported in the news.

Posted On:
    8/12/2012 9:09am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe they're daring some one to do it... so that SS can show
    his superior skills....hmm tactical response team against him....I'll hold the diaper and wipes......lol

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/12/2012 10:42am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MGD View Post
    Maybe they're daring some one to do it... so that SS can show
    his superior skills....hmm tactical response team against him....I'll hold the diaper and wipes......lol
    Dunno MGD, but if they're going to do this, I hope they have written consent from the parent(s).

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 1:54pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jsw

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hi all,
    reading the many posts was a great way to find people who left jsw.
    the only person here that has a remote chance to identify me would be roseanne but i seriously doubt that she would out a fellow pinay. us girls got to stick together.....

to be clear, i am not col. but i know most of you. from the way you write i have no problems identifying who you are in rl. the initials you use help alot too.

anyway, i'm not here to bash tyk. all of us revolving door asians coming to work for lha/lws saw right though the crazy lady.
    to us, seeing yet another asian bilking foreigners with hokey kung fu mysticism was nothing new. every wondered why none of us joined jsw....well except that 1 guy doing it to further he career.

Posted On:
    9/06/2012 2:50pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jsw

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the main purpose for me to start posting here was to try and reconnect with the people who left jsw.
    the people who i greatly respect.
    the people who up and disappeared.

jcarson. i was so worried when i found out you were no longer there. and the unusual silent cold answers i got from col when inquiring about you. last i heard, you were seriously ill...now that i know you are doing well, i'm so relieved. feel free to contact me, i would love to catchup. here's a hint; we built that damn cage together.

anybody know what happened to jw. also another col who up and disappeared. story that was fed to me was that he quit to start a business flipping houses

nice to see j o'n moving on with her life too. alot of us were worried seeing the emotional distress you had coming into work. and the weird way you were moved from company to company. lws.. northstar ... that hokey micro-dermal abrasion thingie. reading through the posts i now better understand what you went thru. i am so glad you are no longer caught up in that mess.

btw it's good to see ksw moving on too.
    i met ag a few times and he seem to be doing well though no longer in the industry. tech insiders still talk well of him.

whatever happened to sb.....last i heard, he was move to vp-sales. now pn is in that position and sb now longer working

and alvin s....that broke guy with the horrible car. more than once, i almost died with him dozing off at the wheel. i learnt very quickly never to accept any rides from him. think he was almost 70 when i lost contact with him. sad he could not retire due to financial reasons...not suprising considering where he paycheck really went, when/if he got paid.

anyway, feel free to ask about how lha/lws is really preceived by the industry. you might be seriously surprised by the answer.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/10/2012 7:30pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome, Pinay Power. Judging from the people you mention, I probably left before you got there. Glad to hear that JW, SB, and AS are out. I already knew about the others.