Page 60 of 66 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960 61626364 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/04/2012 9:11am

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MGD - I will take a risk and send you a private message.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/04/2012 9:16am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MGD - I cannot send you a private message, because the Bullshido gods won't allow it. Maybe you are restricting it, I don't know. But if you want to dialogue with me, please allow for private messages. You can block those you don't want to hear from.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/04/2012 9:30am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MGD View Post
    Failed Student (LOL), great name I laugh every time I read it! Thanks for the brief road trip down memory lane. Wow my memory is not that bad the parent was a banker you say ... I was going to say a financial adviser but was unsure. I do recall the Buddhist temple and Bop Sa Nim (?) I only went once to the apartment and it was too "culty" then for me.

Prior to the temple moving out of Colchester and the formation of the two separate schools TYK and I had a very long conversation at her house in Winooski and it dawned on me then that "something" was not what it seemed. This was when I started to gravitate more toward M. Kim in my training...I guess I made the correct decision!

At this time I would like to state that I have no animosity towards TYK or the others. If I met TYK on the street I would still treat her with respect (she was one of my original instructors). I think if I met Scott I would laugh in his face but thats me also I know it would piss him....never had much respect for the guy...

You may be getting a better understanding of whom I am but I am trying to recall who you are.....I guess if you would like to know who I am we can do that by other means....Three questions for you...What rank were you prior to the split? A UVM student? Finally were you also a part time bartender at the "Saloon"?

Happy Fourth of July
    To address what I can publicy -

MBF's father was a biggie in Morgan Guaranty Trust Co or it's banking affiliate. TYK got a piece of the action when MBF received his inheritance after the requirement that he marry. Apparently he signed over the money to TYK after the "I do".

As far as that temple in downtown Burlington ( Po Gyo Dan) it was rather weird as apartments go. Originally it was SHS and MBF that lived there, and a young Japanese woman not affiliated with martial arts. She moved out soon after TYK found out the woman had an attraction to MBF. Then there was some guy that had a room there, but the restrictions on his activities were so severe he moved out quickly ( restrictions included no alcohol and taking one's shoes of before coming in to the apartment).

As far as respecting TYK today, you are greatly mistaken to show her any kind of deference---she has ruined lives, destroyed marriages, uprooted and separated people from their loved ones and any attachments....as someone once stated on this thread......"I wouldn't fart in her direction". Dae Jung is not much better - a really bad temper and a host of other issues I will discuss with you privately.

I made it as far as green belt before the split...then was stuck at that rank for two years thanks to TYK's power trip. I was one of the older students and I was never a bartender at any establishment.....just a consumer of alcohol from the other side of the bar.

A happy July 4 to you too - off to see the parade, enjoy the barbeque, and have fun.

Posted On:
    7/04/2012 10:04am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just requested "friendship" status...maybe this will help

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/04/2012 10:06am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yup - accepted your friend request

Posted On:
    7/04/2012 10:58am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    for some reason I'm unable to reply to you...I will apologize...the name does not ring a bell....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/04/2012 12:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    for some reason I'm unable to reply to you...I will apologize...the name does not ring a bell....
    I sent you a message with my email...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/05/2012 10:34am

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dang, whenever I go on vacation, something happens here. Welcome, MGD. It's good to get a variety of perspectives from different people who have known Kimmie at various stages of her, um, "career."

Posted On:
    7/05/2012 10:46am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL....please contact Failed Student if you're interested in acquiring more info.....I will try to be amiable on the thread though.......

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/05/2012 11:13am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL....please contact Failed Student if you're interested in acquiring more info.....I will try to be amiable on the thread though.......
    Not to worry MGD.. Bemused and I are old friends by now.