Our Sponsors:

Page 6 of 66 FirstFirst ... 23456 789101656 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/20/2010 11:21am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hyeongsa, I believe TYK called it “blind faith”. Trust in everything that I say “unconditionally” in the name of “purpose” and “God’s mission” and your soul will be cleansed from all of your past life wrongdoings. “Don’t follow as I say, then mark my words, you will repeat this life 100 lifetimes over again.”

I recall the first time TYK told me the way to boil a frog was to apply heat to the pot slowly until the frog boils. I was brainwashed and conditioned to say “Yes M’am” by that point in my “training” and my own thinking had lessened because TYK was filling my head with what I was supposed to be thinking. Those that TYK put into the pot too quickly would see that she was trying to cook their minds and would jump out of the pot. But the rest of us that lacked something in our life ended up living a life of servitude and abuse. TYK was our abuser and she numbed our emotions, thoughts, habits, originality, relationships and tried to control every part of our lives from what we ate, where we slept, when we slept, what we did, who we associated with, who we drove with, what we listened to and more. We were told not to listen to the radio, we didn’t have access to watch TV and we were controlled in a modern society Silicon Valley cult.

TYK’s visions of world domination, being the most successful person in the world, on Oprah, the president of Korea and impressing us with “special guests” were just more ways to manipulate us. How many special guests visited that never came of anything other than an overpriced dinner and a whole lot of lot of hard work?

Someday the real story of TYK will be on Discovery or some program that will show her life from Korea to Vermont, from the Silicon Valley Master to the Silicon Valley Micro Cult Leader living within the Fremont foothills mind controlling, brainwashing and abusing her “disciples”.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/20/2010 2:13pm

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    These are very good observations KungFu4U. In order to be properly brainwashed, the process must be slow, and the effects insidious. The fact that mature persons were drawn in by her sales pitch alleviates my feelings of being easily bamboozled. If she is a grand master in any sense, she's a grand master of the scam.

I know a lot more about this woman than I have been posting, but everything she did here in Vermont substantiates what you claim about your California experience.

That analogy of slowly boiling a frog perhaps also reflects her insensitivity, her indifference to the sufferings of others. Yes, there are many ways of describing her psychopathology, and as Thanksgiving approaches, I again thank whatever higher power there is for allowing me to escape from TYK's influence with my sanity and a roof over my head.

In sum, she's just a garden variety cult leader....the same format as others, just the environment is a bit different. Be glad that you didn't end up in Guyana or a similar location.

The only question that remains for me is "how will it all end"?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/24/2010 6:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey guys! I'm back! Got some news for ya. InsiderPages here thing TYK is a legit doctor. Go there and add a review and notice all her glowing reviews are from our good friends, her known current associates, which according to the site is grounds to remove them! Yep, you can't post if you work for the 'doctor' in question. Note that someone has written a review MBF got mad at, while a recent one has posted a very blunt one.

http://www.insiderpages.com/b/371162...cademy-fremont

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/24/2010 6:21pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    'President of Korea'? I remember that! You'd thinkg it would have occurred to me at the time, that sounds totally pretentious, but no, I was young and enamored of the whole MA culture thing.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/24/2010 6:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Years ago someone posted an article on the libel SLAPP done to some of your sites (cultmaster for one) and yeah, it sure was.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/24/2010 6:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    'boiling a frog'? Report that queenie to Peta! Slaw boil of da frog make scream louder!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/24/2010 6:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And your favorite SAK is back too. Read her love letter to the G Master here, and other stuff you'll loose your dinner over.

http://sarahalexsmile.wordpress.com/...arahalexsmile/

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/24/2010 6:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "I am so in love with my life!" (translation: I am so brainwashed I think life is serving the almighty doctor lady).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/24/2010 6:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now to be fair, SAK does know more about the net than most of them do, so be cautious riffing on her. (Or not).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/26/2010 5:25pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyki View Post
    Hey guys! I'm back! Got some news for ya. InsiderPages here thing TYK is a legit doctor. Go there and add a review and notice all her glowing reviews are from our good friends, her known current associates, which according to the site is grounds to remove them! Yep, you can't post if you work for the 'doctor' in question. Note that someone has written a review MBF got mad at, while a recent one has posted a very blunt one.

http://www.insiderpages.com/b/371162...cademy-fremont
    Some of us have tried to post here before, and our posts got yanked as "offensive" by the COLies. But I managed to yank HC's post for being from an insider. Tit for tat.

Their response to Dale S's post, which they couldn't yank for some reason, is very revealing.

That JUNG SUWON IS NOT A CULT post is even more revealing. It's either a brilliant punk job by an outsider or a very stupid and unintentionally ironic rant by an insider. Either way, it's hilarious. :adora:

"Michelle P" almost certainly didn't write the post with her name on it. English is a second language for her, and when I was in COL she was so embarassed by her writing that she often refused to do it. At one point while in COL I was trying to collect testimonial stories. I reassured her that I would clean up any awkward grammar, but she still wouldn't do it. From the writing style, I would guess that SAK wrote it.
Page 6 of 66 FirstFirst ... 23456 789101656 ... LastLast