Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/25/2011 6:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Flawed people? Everyone has flaws. Some more than others......What I believe that tyk looked for in people were people that had something she thought she needed and she could use, to help build her "world" There is no knocking down of someone because they became, one of her col. It takes a lot of strenght to leave there. I'm just happy that more have left than have stayed, and have gone on to help others in their own ways. Really help people, not like her way of thinking, which is really to help her.
    The real deal. No muss, no fuss, just truth

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/26/2011 7:48am

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I do not dispute your comment Kathy, about flawed people. I am using that term after having spoken with a person who attended one of the testings open to the public. That person's comment was that TYK's students appeared to be like "wounded animals". That could be from their lack of self-esteem or traumatic experiences or whatever, and I believe they find shelter in groups such as COL. Yes, TYK does look for bright individuals who have something that can help her in her own goals.

As far as flaws, that is a matter of definition. One could even consider misaligned teeth to be a flaw. TYK did however in the beginning, verbally share with me some of the experiences of her original students. There were traumas and wrong paths taken. She even showed some of the letters others had written to her. In testings, students wrote how training had changed their lives for the better. I therefore stand by my original statement.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/26/2011 2:46pm

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think I am going to take a break from here. If there is anything that I can do or help someone with, you know how to get ahold of me. God Bless Everyone
    The real deal. No muss, no fuss, just truth

Posted On:
    9/28/2011 8:25pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good evening. I am new to this board and came here because of all this long thread, and that I have been observing it. I am not a student, or a member of the cult, just an observer. I know of you all through your posts, not well though. I found some links to you on the net and came here. You have been through a lot. This person you had as your master is not a true master, or a doctor. You are now free so it's fine. She must be exposed everywhere possible. I have read her member sites and find them like a cult, with so much admiration for this human, as thought she is like a God. This is scary and disturbing. I have read you've done many things, tried to blog on other sites, and been closed down. The dirty pool they're playing with your freedom of speech is disgusting. I am on your side, such as it is. I don't even care if my name gets out. It is Mike. You have not met me. To COL, your time is over. They are here. They're not going away. I hope you will welcome discourse. Mike

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/05/2011 11:06am

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello Slytherinpunch, and thanks for your support. We ex-COL are grateful to Bullshido for a place where we can share our experiences and warn others. This thread has quieted down as folks have finished saying what they feel they need to, but a few of us still monitor it to answer questions and share news.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/06/2011 7:39am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's a quote from the late Steve Jobs in his Stanford commencement speech in 2005.
    "Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary". COLons take note. (Rest in peace Steve)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/06/2011 3:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great quote from Steve Jobs. Unfortunately, COL has been led to believe that what they are doing is living the life they were meant to live. Kimmie is always telling them to "be an original" even while disallowing the kind of skeptical thought that leads to originality. They view us and their families as the "others' opinions." I remember when I thought that way.

Earning my black belt was one of the blows that shattered the illusion. I thought my life would be magically transformed as I fulfilled my destiny, as I reached a milestone on my chosen path, and it wasn't. I was still unhappy, and I started trying to figure out why.

I am very fortunate to have a creative drive that I felt compelled to pursue. Even if Inside Edition hadn't occurred, I probably would have left at around the same time anyway. Rebuilding my life wasn't easy. I got bits and pieces of help from other people, but I had to decide how to put the pieces together. It has been worth it ten times over.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/07/2011 4:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For a balanced view of Steve Jobs, check this out: http://gawker.com/5847344/

Quoting: "Before he was deposed from Apple the first time around, Jobs already had a reputation internally for acting like a tyrant. Jobs regularly belittled people, swore at them, and pressured them until they reached their breaking point. In the pursuit of greatness he cast aside politeness and empathy. His verbal abuse never stopped."

Sounds like someone else we know. Only he really did change the world.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/07/2011 6:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If I were a psychoanalyst, I would call Jobs a passive-agressive type. There is repressed anger toward his biological father which was never resolved. Perhaps that is why he was so driven to succeed. He had his faults, but who doesn't?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/07/2011 8:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The point of my last sentence was that Steve Jobs may have been a jerk, but he produced high-quality, innovative products that changed the world. He also paid his employees well.

Kimmie would like to believe she is changing the world, but she's just rehashing New Age BS and going nowhere. And she's paying her employees poorly.