Page 21 of 66 FirstFirst ... 111718192021 2223242531 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/27/2011 9:29am

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't seem to find anything about the TYK Foundation - there are several groups by that name. I would like to know what their mission statement is..

Welterweight

Posted On:
    4/27/2011 9:40am

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't hink they call it the TYK Foundation. Seems to me she had another name. Look for the most long winded mission statement, I bet that it her!!!
    The real deal. No muss, no fuss, just truth

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/27/2011 10:50am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathy Kim View Post
    I don't hink they call it the TYK Foundation. Seems to me she had another name. Look for the most long winded mission statement, I bet that it her!!!
    There is a TYK Foundation registered with the California Secretary of State with our good friend SHS as the "go to" person. They were first registered in 2007 and show an "active" status...All I would like to know is what their mission statement is, in the unlikely event I would contribute or attend this event..

__________________________________________________ ___
    qui nimium probat, nihil probat
    Last edited by Failed Student; 4/27/2011 10:54am at .

Welterweight

Posted On:
    4/27/2011 10:54am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Failed Student View Post
    There is a TYK Foundation registered with the California Secretary of State with our good friend SHS as the go to person....All I would like to know is what their mission statement is, in the unlikely event I would contribute or attend this event..

__________________________________________________ ___
    qui nimium probat, nihil probat

If I wasn't on the run right now I would just call and ask them. Maybe when I get back :)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/27/2011 11:23am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The TYK Foundation is not listed in the American Institute of Philanthropy. So who or what is the TYK Foundation? Who are their officers other than SHS, what amount of money do they bring in, what is their administrative overhead as a percentage of their income, etc etc? There should be an annual report with this information available to the public. Save the Children appears to be legit, although some are questioning their fund raising techniques , as in pressuring potential donors.

Last edited by Failed Student; 4/27/2011 11:26am at .

Lord High Commander of the Super-Secret Order of The Invisible Pink Unicorn

Chuckling at Kyung-ae's purchased honors.

Posted On:
    4/27/2011 11:47am

supporting member
     Style: Pet Kat Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In all honesty, do we really expect kimmie's foundation to be of any benefit other than to her? She needs a continual chorus telling her how generous, or talented, or beautiful, or wise, or skilled she is. She did something similar with the "Just Say No" rally in DC. Everyone was pressured into going out and grovelling for donations. Kimmie marched through the streets of Milpitas with cheering throngs of students behind her. We all then went to DC. She stayed in a glorious hotel and all the minions who did the work got to sleep in a cockroach haven. At the Mall, kimmie shouted her blather and some students broke a few bricks and did a few forms. Kimmie got her photo op, the students got the bill, and no one ever mentioned the "Just Say No" program again, as it had served it's purpose of 'promoting glandmaster'.
    By observation I know the Unicorn is invisible. By faith I know she is pink.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/27/2011 5:07pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer View Post
    In all honesty, do we really expect kimmie's foundation to be of any benefit other than to her? She needs a continual chorus telling her how generous, or talented, or beautiful, or wise, or skilled she is. She did something similar with the "Just Say No" rally in DC. Everyone was pressured into going out and grovelling for donations. Kimmie marched through the streets of Milpitas with cheering throngs of students behind her. We all then went to DC. She stayed in a glorious hotel and all the minions who did the work got to sleep in a cockroach haven. At the Mall, kimmie shouted her blather and some students broke a few bricks and did a few forms. Kimmie got her photo op, the students got the bill, and no one ever mentioned the "Just Say No" program again, as it had served it's purpose of 'promoting glandmaster'.
    Why does this not surprise me? I suspect that the black belt testing and all that nonsense will be just a front for her self- promotion and glorification. I wonder whether there will be a sell out crowd to this farce. or perhaps her students will be pressured to buy multiple tickets just as they were pressured to buy multiple copies of her books when she had her book signings... I hope at least Save the Children gets a creditable amount of proceeds from this. Then again, why did they ever lend their name to this event?

__________________________________________________ _____
    de inimico non loquaris sed cogites

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/27/2011 6:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I see a glaring error in their event promo. Apparently proofreading is not one of their skills.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/27/2011 7:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello!
    Kathy, why are you on the run? The TYKs aren't still interested in you?
    The 'glandmaster' cracks me up, Shadow. Lol.
    FS, that glaring error is really funny. According to the error, this even happened a decade ago. ROTFLMFHO. Coming soon in 2001. And it isn't the only one. Also it seems really weird that she is going to an event like that where she isn't directly involved, but wants to show how awesome she is, like when she did the DC thing. I remember videos from it. Mostly a demo. She even visited politicians and celebs and pretended she really cared and would promise them they'd get elected. Yeah, that will work. The 2004 democrat run for assemblyman for local Manayan was especially a bust, so bad that the sycophants began drinking to kill the mood. She can deny that, but we were there. I'm positive also Ryanbeld was a witness to the failure that night. It was epic.

Things TYK should steer clear of, politics, child welfare foundations, battered women's shelters, and churches.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    4/27/2011 8:02pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [QUOTE=kittyki;2540183]Hello!
    Kathy, why are you on the run? The TYKs aren't still interested in you?

I meant I was busy kittyki...sorry you misunderstood me.