Page 12 of 66 FirstFirst ... 289101112 131415162262 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/02/2011 10:24am

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't know if I like this new format, took a while to figure it out, but it's up and running.

Lord High Commander of the Super-Secret Order of The Invisible Pink Unicorn

Chuckling at Kyung-ae's purchased honors.

Posted On:
    2/02/2011 4:02pm

supporting member
     Style: Pet Kat Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Failed Student View Post
    Don't know if I like this new format, took a while to figure it out, but it's up and running.
    Well... it is functional. As I get older, I'm less thrilled with change. But it works.
    By observation I know the Unicorn is invisible. By faith I know she is pink.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/03/2011 1:14pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I miss the ominous looking black background. But black text on a white background is more readable.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2011 2:02am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This new format is SO much easier to read, even if it rips off MySpace. Had a sequel to that dream some days ago. KMC was older in it, and everyone was new at the nondescript bookstore coffee place I had never been to before. Even the barista was different. For some reason I had on a dust mask. Weird. He didn't scowl or anything. The former students looked sad because they were out of work or something.

And another thing, not really related. I just had contact with a former part time COL, Yong Sa student who has left and who said 'it was all bullsh*t but...it's in the past.' Coming from the particular student, who will remain anonymous, it showed maturity.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2011 2:08am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh and that whole 'one energy, one strength, one universal mind' stuff is quite new agey isn't it? But then she tacked on 'the pure white light of Christ, nothing but goo will go from us or come to us, blessed in the name of Christ amen.', and it's like...really TYK, are we praying? To whom? Cause if we were praying to Christ that's okay, but like many of you commented, it was like she thought she WAS like the Christ, which is demented. Maybe she was cribbing it from somewhere else, like when she riffed 'he can do, she can do, why not you' from a Korean poet, and changed it a little. Heh...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2011 8:27am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [QUOTE=kittyki;2506776]
    . Had a sequel to that dream some days ago. KMC was older in it, and everyone was new at the nondescript bookstore coffee place I had never been to before. Even the barista was different. For some reason I had on a dust mask. Weird. He didn't scowl or anything. The former students looked sad because they were out of work or something.
    QUOTE]

KittyKi, that's simple enough to analyze...you've moved on with your life and are no longer in COL mode. The mask was your filtering out the old "enagee", and your observations of the people in the coffee shop are now objective, not subjective.

BTW - next time you're in that coffee shop, you can order me a latte - a venti.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2011 8:31am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyki View Post
    Oh and that whole 'one energy, one strength, one universal mind' stuff is quite new agey isn't it? But then she tacked on 'the pure white light of Christ, nothing but goo will go from us or come to us, blessed in the name of Christ amen.', and it's like...really TYK, are we praying? To whom? Cause if we were praying to Christ that's okay, but like many of you commented, it was like she thought she WAS like the Christ, which is demented. Maybe she was cribbing it from somewhere else, like when she riffed 'he can do, she can do, why not you' from a Korean poet, and changed it a little. Heh...
    Now that's a mish mash of religious teachings, perhaps the "Pidgin English" version of the New Testament.

I didn't realize that the "he can do" **** was lifted from a Korean poet. Doesn't surprise me though...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/17/2011 6:57pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just looked at the JSW website. They have a new video glorifying TYK. Do you believe this ****?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2011 4:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Happened by the Urban Dictionary again to see the lovely 'COL' , 'college of learning' definition and laughed. It was dated some time back. Surprised none of her ilk know about it, or they would have put up a glowing reply. One for Tae Yun Kim would be awesome. But really she isn't in anymore, is she? Her old fans were like love crazed groupies who even put her shoes on for her. What is she, a queen? (Maybe Queen Carlotta of Mortville, nee John Waters) And does anymore remember that time one of her guests fell to his knees and kissed her feet ranting about how she 'saved his life' and she was 'an angel'. Yeah, well there are sevweral types of angels, buddy.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    3/04/2011 2:21am

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello everyone...BS said I need to post or they are going to keep bugging me. I watched the new video. It was sad. I feel we all did our best to warn people..For them to be aware, to go in with open eyes. I say good job everyone. Everyone have a GREAT year.
    The real deal. No muss, no fuss, just truth