Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2011 6:29pm

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer View Post
    I wonder how long before Kyung-Ae starts to claim that all the Imams in Iffstamburr want her to come over and teach them?
    Kimmie won't get far with the Imams or any male Muslim. Check the video where she tries to shake some guys hand...he reluctantly did so. She's not going to break through the barriers of Islam when it comes to a woman teaching a man.

Lord High Commander of the Super-Secret Order of The Invisible Pink Unicorn

Chuckling at Kyung-ae's purchased honors.

Posted On:
    1/27/2011 6:57pm

supporting member
     Style: Pet Kat Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Failed Student View Post
    She's not going to break through the barriers of Islam when it comes to a woman teaching a man.

True, but I'd be willing to pay good money to watch her try and reap the results!

Still, I'd rather see her go over to North Korea and try to set up a school there. The two kims would deserve each other.
    By observation I know the Unicorn is invisible. By faith I know she is pink.

Posted On:
    1/28/2011 1:02pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When you watch those videos, all of the little sycophants are breathlessly singing her praises, but you never get any insight into what is supposedly so important. Just what is her message that needs to be told? It is a form of circular logic... she has in important message, and it is important because she is saying it, and it is important because she thinks it is, but you never hear anything other than the silly New-Age cotton-candy platitudes. If you were to ask the COL'ons what the big deal is, all they can do is gush about how awesome kimpers is. So.... Where's the beef?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/29/2011 9:44am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When you watch those videos, all of the little sycophants are breathlessly singing her praises, but you never get any insight into what is supposedly so important. Just what is her message that needs to be told? It is a form of circular logic... she has in important message, and it is important because she is saying it, and it is important because she thinks it is, but you never hear anything other than the silly New-Age cotton-candy platitudes. If you were to ask the COL'ons what the big deal is, all they can do is gush about how awesome kimpers is. So.... Where's the beef?
    It makes as much sense as her "our purpose" or "one heart, one mind, one universal spirit" crap she used to spout here in VT.

Reminds me of "We are the Borg" from Star Trek. Mindless robots
    Last edited by Failed Student; 1/29/2011 9:47am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/29/2011 12:10pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Greetings all:
    I just had one of my bizarre JSW dreams this morning. In it, I went into a store where it was like a coffee shop bookstore and there ere JSW people there, probably selling some of TYK's stuff in a corner with garish abandon. Then KMC was in it and he scowled because I had not trained for years. I went to a table like setting, where a shop counter was, and wanted to buy some books, but AT was there, being incognito, and she scolded me for two things, while preparing to ring up my order of a non related Star Trek book. 'You knew it was a cult and you were a black belt with responsibilities and made no attempt to pull me out of there', and another opposite seeming thing, 'you have the balls to walk in here now and act nice to me in front of them, blowing my cover'. This was a dream so it was kind of weird. Anyway, next to me was a current unknown student who egged me on that ' was just there to pick up on this cashier and not interested in buying anything'. When I attempted to explain that I was not, that I knew the girl's mom and we were all black belts, and she was like born there practically, he wasn't phased, and she got a little madder, but even so sold me the book, and two necklaces, and a song CD. The current student also got mad because he thought it all a ruse and 'if you were like a father figure to the Yong Sa kids' why didn't you stop it'? I replied that I didn't have that kind of power as a black belt, and was just as 'immature and lost and misdirected' as everyone else until I saw the light, around 2005 or so. For two years everyone got weirder and current students were leaving, and I did made a difference for them. I was sorry I wasn't able to 'rescue AT's mom from the cult', or whatever. Isn't that just weird? I wasn't but a part time COL, and if I had made waves like that, I would have easily been TYK's enemy. It made much more diplomatic sense to have a low profile and walk out with a cordial goodbye when things went south in 2007. I tried to explain this in the dream, while the current students were fuming. 'Love thy enemy and love thy neighbor' I noted there, and I purchased the items, and the CD was left behind as I left.

The dream begs the question, as many of us were instructors, what really could we have done but have run out when the going got weird?

Even if I had said something, I likely would have been ridiculed or something. Or worse. But we're here now!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/29/2011 12:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kitty Ki -
    Dreams are made up of threads of things that have happened to you recently or in the not too distant past.
    Don't dwell on it, don't even try and make sense of it. Just about everyone that leaves a cult, a domestic violence situation, a battlefield, etc has Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

And hindsight is 100 percent...but back then we were all hypnotized and believed in her enagee

Posted On:
    1/29/2011 2:07pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Even to this day, I still have nightmares from being with kimpers. Though the frequency of those dreams has diminished, they still crop up from time-to-time.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/29/2011 3:37pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Even to this day, I still have nightmares from being with kimpers. Though the frequency of those dreams has diminished, they still crop up from time-to-time.
    I haven't had a nightmare about her in ages, but it's been interesting to see how the dreams have evolved over the years - from being pursued or trapped, to confronting her disciples and sometimes being able to best them to finally killing TYK herself. (In dreams, we are free to do as we wish). No, TYK et al, in reality I couldn't give a rat's ass whether you live or die..you just aren't a part of my life anymore.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/29/2011 7:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The first year I left I did have a lot of dreams where I was 'late for class' and got into trouble like I was a junior belt or something. When I was really into training and a young adult I had dreams about being lost or searching for others who were lost there. Yeah, it doesn't make sense to analyze it, but it was so vivid! And to an extent I wasn't able to be hypnotized, so I guess my subconscious said, if you really weren't sucked in, why did you not do very much to get out? Well, obviously TYK had a lot of influence and it would have been impossible to buck the system. I've never had naughty dreams about her. Eeewww! Just the thought of that even when I was 20 and a green belt is nasty! I knew I couldn't have handled it. Ha. FS, I never dreamed about me harming them but about others doing it. I was never that angry about them because I didn't know really what horrors were going on inside those COL houses, just rumors, until I was a black belt for a while and heard rumors. Then this site and others appeared. Heh.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/29/2011 7:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just imagining what AG went through...eeeww, that's just nasty.
Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 7891011 121314152161 ... LastLast