Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2010 7:46pm

Style: Muay Thai/JJJ Hybrid/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Diet/Workout Plan

Hi everyone. This probably belongs in the newbie section, if it does I apologize. Anyways, I think a reason why I've failed in past weight loss plans is simply because I didn't plan a meal plan or workout out for each day. But I honestly don't know where to start. A little about me, I'm 5'7, 189 pounds, I 'd really like to get down to 165.

If someone would be so kind as to make me one. I know its some work. But I can't find one on the internet. They are all just basic recommendations, but not a 7-day, daily schedule. If its asking too much, I understand.

Thank you so much.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2010 8:41pm

Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dietary-I suggest you check out the Paleolithic diet or maybe even Zone(Mastering the Zone is the best book).

As far as workouts, what do you have in the way of equipment or a gym membership? Knowing what you have access to can make a difference. You may want to check into the Stronglifts 5x5 or Beginning Strength. They are both good for beginners.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2010 9:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have heard of the paleolithic diet, in fact I was talking about it today with someone.

I have access to a very small gym at my apartment. Treadmill, Elliptical Machine, stationary bike, Weight set, Bench, Leg and Arm Machines. Thats about it.

I guess I just need something planned out for me. I'm OCD that way. And As I said if that request is too much, I understand. My understanding of Nutrition and weight lifting/exercising is very limited.

Posted On:
    8/21/2010 9:27pm

Style: MMA, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is asking a bit too much, you are pretty new around here. Is there any reason you can't follow one of the many structured meal by meal diet programs already existing on the internet?

If this is important to you, you need to take responsibility of your own health and do the necessary research and planning.
    "Boxing is the art of hitting an opponent from the furthest distance away, exposing the least amount of your body while getting into position to punch with maximum leverage and not getting hit."
    Kenny Weldon

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2010 9:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I understand. I'd be happy, if I could find a 7 day meal plan/workout schedule. If anyone could direct me to one. I just can't find one.

Posted On:
    8/24/2010 12:51am

Style: MMA, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Boxing is the art of hitting an opponent from the furthest distance away, exposing the least amount of your body while getting into position to punch with maximum leverage and not getting hit."
    Kenny Weldon