Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/23/2010 2:54pm

Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    I thought all you needed to castrate a bull was a shoestring and the right angle.

Next year when they are gettign ready to do some cutting, I will invite you to come on out and give that a go. Make sure you bring your insurance card and a signed waiver.

Posted On:
    8/23/2010 5:56pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtnira View Post
    About cow tipping.... I think it must be a myth. I have honest-to-goodness cow neighbors. The herd will all lay down in the field when they sleep at night.
    It is bunk.

Tired to do it many times with friends when I was younger.

The cows will always back off a few paces and maintain about a 15 foot buffer zone when you try to approach.

If you run at them, they just take off, and they are much faster than any human being.

Never even got our hands on a cow let alone knocked it over.

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    8/23/2010 7:52pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    It is bunk.

Tired to do it many times with friends when I was younger.

The cows will always back off a few paces and maintain about a 15 foot buffer zone when you try to approach.

If you run at them, they just take off, and they are much faster than any human being.

Never even got our hands on a cow let alone knocked it over.
    I've walked up to cows and stroked their heads before - but these cows were familiar with humans, living in a field with a fairly busy footpath that ran right through it as they were. They would sidle up to you as you opened the gate to go across (yeah, keeping a 15'-ish buffer zone at first) and look at you as thought to say 'Well? You're not going to throw me some stuff to eat?'.

Posted On:
    8/23/2010 8:58pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Larus marinus View Post
    I've walked up to cows and stroked their heads before - but these cows were familiar with humans, living in a field with a fairly busy footpath that ran right through it as they were. They would sidle up to you as you opened the gate to go across (yeah, keeping a 15'-ish buffer zone at first) and look at you as thought to say 'Well? You're not going to throw me some stuff to eat?'.
    I show em who is boss right away ya know? walk up to the cow and say whatsup? all in one syllabule like a real gangster, with my pants hangin down and all. But its all because I fell in love with a cow so I am bitter... yes I had to face the fact that she found a significant udder....haha sorry could not resist.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    8/23/2010 9:13pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    I show em who is boss right away ya know? walk up to the cow and say whatsup? all in one syllabule like a real gangster, with my pants hangin down and all. But its all because I fell in love with a cow so I am bitter... yes I had to face the fact that she found a significant udder....haha sorry could not resist.
    Never trust a female that you can lead up a flight of stairs - but not down. Well, that's my take on it...

Also - teh r3al cow tip:
    YouTube- plane hits cow (with slow motion)... "Cows" by the Suburbs

Posted On:
    8/23/2010 9:16pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Larus marinus View Post
    Never trust a female that you can lead up a flight of stairs - but not down. Well, that's my take on it...

Also - teh r3al cow tip:
    YouTube- plane hits cow (with slow motion)... "Cows" by the Suburbs

haha nice vid
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123