Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    did I tell you guys about the time I tried to milk a bull? :bully:
    Thick lumpy milk from the unitit cow ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Posted On:
    8/21/2010 9:54pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Backfistmonkey View Post
    Thick lumpy milk from the unitit cow ?

not even a pint.... and you know what? screw all this mma stuff... those farmers have to be the toughest MF's.... I mean imagine what they have to do to get a gallon?!
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    8/21/2010 9:56pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soju_King View Post
    i thought cow-tipping was a walk in the park its fun, but its not as easy as it seems, it takes alot of work to tip a cow
    Didn't science conclude that cow tipping, or at least cow tipping as people usually think of it (i.e. sneaking up to a sleeping cow and giving it a shove to send it arse over tit) is 'bunk'? Mainly because cows don't actually sleep standing up and one guy wouldn't be strong enough to do it anyway?

I've been present on more than one occasion where someone has told the story of how they were drunk this one time and ended up in the countryside and saw these cows sleeping standing up in a field and they thought it would be funny to...

I actually started to cringe on their behalf and was conflicted about whether to tell them that I knew full well that they were talking **** for the sake of trying to impress people.

On a serious note - I dunno if dropping a cow by KTFO-ing it with a KK strike would count as 'cow tipping'. Maybe it would. If it rolled over.

did I tell you guys about the time I tried to milk a bull?
    Did a Dutchman film it for an arthouse sex education documentary he was making?

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    8/21/2010 10:34pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    not even a pint.... and you know what? screw all this mma stuff... those farmers have to be the toughest MF's.... I mean imagine what they have to do to get a gallon?!
    You had it easy man, they used to use their mouths back in the old days. Now they use machines and immigrants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2010 10:48pm

Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    About cow tipping.... I think it must be a myth. I have honest-to-goodness cow neighbors. The herd will all lay down in the field when they sleep at night.

Posted On:
    8/21/2010 11:50pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Backfistmonkey View Post
    You had it easy man, they used to use their mouths back in the old days. Now they use machines and immigrants.
    Technology LOL.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    8/22/2010 5:22pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtnira View Post
    About cow tipping.... I think it must be a myth. I have honest-to-goodness cow neighbors. The herd will all lay down in the field when they sleep at night.
    Here's what The Times has to say on the subject.
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...icle586737.ece

On paper, two people could tip a cow - if the cow didn't resist.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/22/2010 9:02pm

Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK fellas. I was raised on a farm and we had several cows and on occasion, a bull or two. Cow-tipping is kinda like snipe hunting, it is something you tell people that are clueless. And you need to make sure it is a cow and not a bull(our Angus bulls are in the area of 2000lbs and have a nasty attitude).

As far as killing a bull with bare hands, I think it would have to be a yearling or a small steer(castrated bull). I believe a person could knocka horn off of a younger bull or steer, but not one over a year old. At least not without a hammer.

And you would need to have some bigs balls to get in the pen with any bull not on some type of tranquilizers. I have seen people gored by bull when I was younger. It is very unpleasant to watch.

Posted On:
    8/22/2010 9:32pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by searcher66071 View Post
    OK fellas. I was raised on a farm and we had several cows and on occasion, a bull or two. Cow-tipping is kinda like snipe hunting, it is something you tell people that are clueless. And you need to make sure it is a cow and not a bull(our Angus bulls are in the area of 2000lbs and have a nasty attitude).

As far as killing a bull with bare hands, I think it would have to be a yearling or a small steer(castrated bull). I believe a person could knocka horn off of a younger bull or steer, but not one over a year old. At least not without a hammer.

And you would need to have some bigs balls to get in the pen with any bull not on some type of tranquilizers. I have seen people gored by bull when I was younger. It is very unpleasant to watch.
    I thought all you needed to castrate a bull was a shoestring and the right angle.

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    8/22/2010 9:35pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My grandma was raised on a farm (1930s/40s). She once confirmed to me that the cow-tipping story was something that country people told town people to test their gullibility. In fact, when I mentioned it to her after hearing about it at school when I was a kid, she was all like 'hahaha, there are people who still believe that nonsense?'.

For the longest time, she had me believing that one of the more important early-morning jobs to carry out on a farm in the mid-winter was to go down to the pond and pull the ducks' feet out of the ice (the water had frozen around them while they slept, see?). At the time, she made it sound reasonable. :suicide:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast