pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    8/23/2010 11:56am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by creole3687 View Post
    Oh and for everyone else, Native americans did have a real art: Now they didn't sit around in bathrobes, on their knees bowing to a false master that sits around getting fatter while the students train.
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    With more than 10 years experience in martial arts and backgrounds in 30 different arts, he is a true genius when it comes to fighting.

hmmm...

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/23/2010 10:19pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I spoke with Creole yesterday.

Could not get anything specific from him regarding who he had trained with and where. He did mention that there are a couple of Chickasaw reservations near him. Can inquire about this more in-depth later.

His main concern seemed to be about a line in my email to him wherein he was informed that this thread would rise on a Google search.

Coven Research
    Creole
    Livingston, LA martial arts

I informed him that the best damage control was to come here, come clean regarding his resume and discuss all.

Apparently that's not in his plan.

Native American Martial Arts
    Coven Self-Defense
    covencombat3687@yahoo.com
    Last edited by hungryjoe; 8/23/2010 10:28pm at .

Posted On:
    8/24/2010 2:49am

Style: Kicking your ass

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    I spoke with Creole yesterday.

Could not get anything specific from him regarding who he had trained with and where. He did mention that there are a couple of Chickasaw reservations near him. Can inquire about this more in-depth later.

His main concern seemed to be about a line in my email to him wherein he was informed that this thread would rise on a Google search.

Coven Research
    Creole
    Livingston, LA martial arts

I informed him that the best damage control was to come here, come clean regarding his resume and discuss all.

Apparently that's not in his plan.

Native American Martial Arts
    Coven Self-Defense
    covencombat3687@yahoo.com

Lets talk about this phone call: first talked about two choctaw reservations down here not chickasaw, even though their pasts are connected- they are two different tribes.

and as far as the thread went, i was just wondering what power you had to threaten me with it.

and lets remember who cut our conversation short here, it wasnt me.

so for anyone who wants to call me it is 225-235-5860 call at a reasonable time or you will get nothing from me.

now i hope it is ok to leave my number on here. It should be considering all of my information everyone has dug up and thrown on here.

Posted On:
    8/24/2010 2:57am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh... by the way, now that im on yalls mabs thing or whatever it is, am i being ruined yet?

I just did a google search and cant find the link that says im a scam. just wondering whats taking so long.

Posted On:
    8/24/2010 3:09am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by searcher66071 View Post
    OK Crapole, lets have some info from you, your greatness.?

really dude...crapole, you need to learn some insults first of all: 1 you should have added an h in it crap-h-ole. 2 crapole actually sounds like a cool nickname if you say it fast.

I was wondering if i could have the rights to it.

i could insult you back but your name is so lame already...i got nothing on it. i mean you should realy come up with something that doesnt make you sound like a complete dork.

Hello im searcher you must be finder...really??? (say in a really dorky voice to get my point)
    Last edited by creole3687; 8/24/2010 3:30am at .

Posted On:
    8/24/2010 3:28am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [QUOTE=It is Fake;2428828]You posted your link in the middle of another thread. The link reads like spam. We ban spammers.

Psst....That's traditional.
    Seriously, can you stop trying to swallow your foot?"

i cant find where i posted this link at, could you tell me which post it is if you even know.

also, i do not teach native american combat and never mentioned that i did. i learned it and use parts of it. so get your facts straight.

but you are right about the traditional part, i didnt explain it right. i considered that to mean traditional martial arts: the asian stuff that sucks.

Native american fighting i dont really consider it traditional martial arts, (though it is traditional to native americans) it actually works.

fist first Philosopher

Posted On:
    8/24/2010 4:00am

Join us... or die
     Style: Savate (LBF/SD/LC) - BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh... by the way, now that im on yalls mabs thing or whatever it is, am i being ruined yet?

I just did a google search and cant find the link that says im a scam. just wondering whats taking so long.
    Let's use some logic:

1) you are 19 years old with 10 years of experience: 19y - 10y = 9y.
    So you started serious training at the age of 9.
    What is the averige level of thinking of a 9 year old?

2) You claim a background in 30 different martial Arts over your period of 10 years training: 30 arts / 10 years = 3 arts/year or 4 months in every art.
    [sarcasm].That is indeed enough time to become proficient in arts [/sarcasm]. since a Judo BB takes minimum 6 YEARS and a BJJ BB 10 to 12 YEARS.

Now in theory you can "learn" a lot of Martial Arts if you stay in the same style-groups so that you can build on previous experience. Unfortunally this is mostly true for unarmed systems and lesser for weapon systems.

Kickboxing Style-group: Boxing, Kickboxing, Savate, Sanda, Muay Thai, Full-Contact, Pradal Seray, etc...
    Grappling Style-group: Judo, Greco-Roman, Freestyle, SAMBO, BJJ, etc...

Problem is well that you have to be proficiant in one art of every subgroup before you can build further on it: minimum 5 years for a striking art, minimum 6 to 8 years for a grappling art.

But with weapons it is a different story: swinging a katana has got nothing to do with Krabongs or with a Tomahawk, so the skills do not transfer as easy from one weapons art to another.

3) All Martial Arts used in warfare are weapons based with only a little of hand to hand combat in it. Just enough to survive for a few moments to pick up a weapon from a fallen combatant.
    This is true for 'ancient' systems as for 'modern' systems.

Judo is developed from the hand-to-hand system of 3 original Japanese Ryu styles, yet when it was original created Judo had 40 throws, about 29 grappling techniques and some striking that was mostly used as a set-up for a throw or lock technique.

So the unarmed techniques of 3 'Samoerai' schools combined were only 40 throws, 29 grappling techniques and some striking.

Modern Army Combatives Program (MACP) is created from Muay Thai/BJJ/Kali yet has to be teached in the matter of weeks. So you can be sure that they only see the basics of each art. They are no match for a serious practisener of these arts in hand-to-hand combat.
    But that isn't the goal of their hand-to-hand training, the goal is to stay alive just long enough to pick-up another weapon or until their comrades join in.

So with this logical breakdown, please elaborate on your 10 years experience, starting when you were 9 and the level of proficiency that you have in the 30 Martial Arts that you train in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiujitsu77
    You know you are crazy about BJJ/Martial arts when...
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee
    ...your books on Kama Sutra and BJJ are interchangeable.
    Quote Originally Posted by jk55299 on Keysi Fighting Method
    It looks like this is a great fighting method if someone replaces your shampoo with superglue.
    The real deadly:

Posted On:
    8/24/2010 4:14am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    You posted your link in the middle of another thread. The link reads like spam. We ban spammers.

Psst....That's traditional.
    Seriously, can you stop trying to swallow your foot?"

i cant find where i posted this link at, could you tell me which post it is if you even know.

also, i do not teach native american combat and never mentioned that i did. i learned it and use parts of it. so get your facts straight.

but you are right about the traditional part, i didnt explain it right. i considered that to mean traditional martial arts: the asian stuff that sucks.

Native american fighting i dont really consider it traditional martial arts, (though it is traditional to native americans) it actually works.
    Hi Creole

You sound like you are a creative guy with some innovations you want to share with the martial arts community. That in itself is a commendable idea and under the right conditions you may be on to something.

Here are some things for you and your partner to think about:

a) ten years experience in the martial arts is not nearly enough time (normatively) to create a system. I actually want to compliment you because you use your amount of time training (a lot of people use belts gained instead ughh!!) BUT... you are still a babe in the woods when it comes to developing a system!

It takes many years and many experiences to truly be reliable the way you want people to believe your system is reliable. I have a reputation here for using myself as an example ... much to the chagrin of others haha.... but I have a class that I teach for advanced students who simply are learning to adapt principles of other arts to their practice, system.... the average amount of experience in this class is around 7 years (the mean) some guys over ten, one guy over 40 years, and I would not recommend people to even take this particular class if they have not been in some system training for 5 years.

Keep in mind that these people are not even teaching... I am talking about people who want to apply in combat, ideas that are foreign to their way of thinking. YOU with ten years of experience are proposing TEACHING people to do this with more than a few different arts. Thats a lot to ask of yourself Creole.

b) Wether intentional or not, you are not being transparent about what you provide. Your partner for example... what ideas about a brawl apply systematically to teaching the lowest common denominator?.... the guy that looks like your spastic third cousin eldridge haha... These ideas should be so simple in explanation that they are easy to convey to others..... I have been a martial artist for over 30 years now and have yet to see some secret that is so incredible that it stands on its own... Most people who have experience feel the same way, for a reason.

If you have principles of combat you might as well get your sources out and lined up now. Film them, interview them, have them demonstrate.. you will need that for your claims Creole.

I would encourage you to take on a person with more experience on your team and ask this individual for an unbaised opinion of what it is you have to offer. If you have been teaching for some years and training for some with the right training and dedication you should be able to make your own unique contribution in a few more years down the line. If you want to email me and tell me what arts you study I used to teach in that area I might be able to give you some info about a good school.

Good luck hope this has been constructive and that you think about the issues raised.

Sincerely

Darrell simon darrellsimon@sbcglobal.net
    Last edited by It is Fake; 2/15/2011 9:19am at . Reason: fixed quote tags
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Posted On:
    8/24/2010 4:17am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok most of the arts i have listed are reality based and can be learned quickly ie:real techniques that work, if you put your mind to it you can learn a great deal of each in about a month. when i was nine i started in judo and boxing and learned a little of those not much. these arts i started in early, i never mastered because they suck.

But i still have a background in them.

so please read my quotes before you start writing stories to try to prove me wrong.

and do you seriously believe that a soldier (someone trained to kill) would lose to a practitioner of bjj, thai, and whatever else you listed?

Posted On:
    8/24/2010 4:24am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    last post for zendokan
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast