Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/27/2004 2:37pm

Style: SYSTEMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    by the way i do know this sounds exceptionaly gay. you gotta do what you gotta do.

Lord Of the Rhymes

Posted On:
    2/27/2004 3:32pm

Style: Pimpin/Tango-thanks Xango

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, my take on the thunder from down under is that is best used as a feint...there's a very deeply ingrained reflex of protecting that zone, so when someone flinches, that's the time to land an uppercut.
    Canuckyokushin:

These women can do back flips right over my head and still land on there feet .GRrrrrrrr!

THAT'S NOTHING, I USED TO KNOW SOME 12 YEAR-OLDS WHO COULD FIT INSIDE A SUITCASE AND STAY ALIVE FOR 7 OR WAS IT 6 HOURS

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/27/2004 3:48pm

Style: Thaiboxning And BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Exctly like ppl say when u are drunk on drugs and have adrenaline you simply do not care... I sparred for sometime ago in schoola against a person because my classmates wanted to see how we fought...however we started fighting and i shooted at him and he need my nuts att the second when we went down we fought in maybe 30 s moore and i got a heelhook on him the kick dident bother me at all although afterwards i won I lied on the floor in 5 min and twisted in pain.

so kicks to the nuts maybe do work maybe dont i for one know they dosent work at me.
  4. 9chambers

Posted On:
    2/27/2004 5:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've used low kicks a lot. The last fight I was in featured multiple low stop kicks to the thigh. The other guy was 5 inches taller than I am and had about 70 pounds on me at the time. (he was 6'4 and 250#) He was upset because I told his girlfriend's parents that he was hitting her again. I was friends with her and her family, not him. He was a dirtball. He was a tall, thin basketball player gangsta' wannabe with a lot of reach. He ran into her house (I stopped by) swinging punches. I blocked his first punch by throwing what I call a "cross stamp" at his lead (front) leg. It kept his punch out of range. Throughout the altercation I used the same exact kick 8 times. I finally even told him, look I am not even fighting you, I'm just kicking your leg to keep you back. I honestly wasn't trying to fight him. I was in good clothes, I just worked 12 hours as a packer and I knew she would take him back no matter what happened and I had big floppy skechers on. I didn't want to fight anyone, I just stopped by to see my friend and her kids. Anyway, in her house he went to the left and I went to the right and ran into her short little coffee table so he grabbed me and we fell to the ground. I got him in a headlock. He asked me to let him go because he was afraid the police were coming so I let go and he ran out. Then he sent a friend for his hat and keys so he could get his car. I rode back with the friend to explain that I had no hard feelings and he should relax. He attacked me again up there and I used just that same kick and a fake punch up high. The third time he attacked was when I was walking back down the hill. He drove up and dared me to use the same kick again because I told him that I wasn't even fighting him, just kicking him in the leg to keep him back. I could have targeted the knee or low abdomen instead of the knee at any time. Anyway, he dared me and it pissed me off so I kicked anyway, knowing he would grab at it. He grazed it after impact and the grass was wet so I fell and he landed on me, I went to the turtle from wrestling. He grabbed up at my hair trying to say he could break my neck, I was hoping he would reach around so I could roll him. He couldn't hrt me because I had my shoulders up so there was no choke available. Anyway, I grabbed his long finger and cranked it and made him stand up with a finger lock. *shrug* It worked. He said if I let go he would leave so I did and he finally left us alone. I filed a police report. Sometimes I wish that I would have started swinging too. I was the good guy though. I was just trying to help these people.

Anyway, the moral of the story, wear the proper shoes at all times. :P

The kick goes like this. It is a rear leg sidekick pretty much, only you whip it in like a Muay Thai kick by twisting your hips for torque. You pretty much just switch guards by sliding your base leg back as you kick with your rear leg. I like the kick. Just made it up myself, though I'm sure it's out there in other styles. I made it to replace my spinning sidekick. I didn't like turning my back on the enemy. This one is faster and you can see what is going on the whole time. Since it is pretty much a jump kick your upper body doesn't telegraph it. Sometimes, if I am locked up with a guy up high I can throw this one in down under the radar. Anyway, that's my story. I used low kicks to keep a guy out of range while I tried to talk some sense into him. *shrug*

* Also, when attacking the balls, the real target is the abdomenal wall behind the balls. The bladder, groin, liver and such .. not just the balls really. A hernia hurts a lot more than getting bagged.

Epilogue:

In spite of her family, me and her other firends trying to help out she kept going back to the guy. He is now in prison. She is in jail for letting her new guy have a meth lab in her basement. She had three kids in the house too. What an idiot. Some people never learn.
    Last edited by 9chambers; 2/28/2004 12:15am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/28/2004 12:17am

Style: TKD & Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's why if your fighting go to your fighting stance and don't just stand there and wait to get kicked in the nuts, you could also block by lifting the leg that's in front of you and absorbing the blow with your shin(*Muay Thai style*).

BreakDance Fighter

Posted On:
    2/28/2004 12:43am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I believe one should condition his groin and face to fight, the best way would be to ram them repeatedly against a banana tree, or possibly a light pole.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123