1. #1
    Poo-Jitsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    432
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    A modest disagreement

    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post

    Every body had bad comprehension. .
    Henno didn't.
    Last edited by jnp; 8/14/2010 6:55pm at .

  2. #2
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,442
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Poo-Jitsu View Post
    Henno didn't.
    Is this where you keep the thread going until jnp gets mad?

  3. #3
    jnp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    8,344
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Poo-Jitsu View Post
    Henno didn't.
    Normally I would give you an infraction for adding absolutely nothing of value to this thread. I still might, but since I drove 22 hours from Virginia to Austin, I'm going to go to bed and reconsider your asinine douchebaggery in the morning.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,469
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Poo-Jitsu View Post
    Henno didn't.
    Oh bullshit. I knew why the points were taken away. I stated it in my first post. I just didn't agree with it.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    75
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless View Post
    Oh bullshit. I knew why the points were taken away. I stated it in my first post. I just didn't agree with it.
    Just noticed this one moving again.

    Jeez Omega, I figured you'd keep your head down on this one and hope it went away considering your previous take on things.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,469
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are a little bitch aren't you ******? Like I said you need to just get your ass beat down severely. The only reason you're sorry ass came back to the thread was to do a bit of antagonizing or didn't you notice that there hasn't been a reply in 5 days?

    Facts:
    1. I pointed out the rule that you've been hanging on like a 14 you old virgin grabbing his first tit. I explained it and I gave a counter point.

    2. I said I didn't agree with it and didn't follow through with a complete breakdown of why because I really don't like the rule set.

    3. I was playing devil's advocate in a lot of cases but by your interpretation that equates to me being wrong.

    *****.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    75
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless View Post
    You are a little bitch aren't you ******? Like I said you need to just get your ass beat down severely. The only reason you're sorry ass came back to the thread was to do a bit of antagonizing or didn't you notice that there hasn't been a reply in 5 days?

    Facts:
    1. I pointed out the rule that you've been hanging on like a 14 you old virgin grabbing his first tit. I explained it and I gave a counter point.

    2. I said I didn't agree with it and didn't follow through with a complete breakdown of why because I really don't like the rule set.

    3. I was playing devil's advocate in a lot of cases but by your interpretation that equates to me being wrong.

    *****.
    You really should considers some anger management.

    It can't be healthy walking around so bitter and twisted.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,469
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by henno View Post
    You really should considers some anger management.

    It can't be healthy walking around so bitter and twisted.
    You should try reading comprehension courses after you graduate the third grade.

  9. #9
    jnp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    8,344

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO