223597 Bullies, 4023 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1 to 9 of 9
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Poo-Jitsu is offline
    Poo-Jitsu's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    432

    Posted On:
    8/09/2010 9:54pm


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    A modest disagreement

    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post

    Every body had bad comprehension. .
    Henno didn't.
    Last edited by jnp; 8/14/2010 6:55pm at .
  2. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,927

    Posted On:
    8/09/2010 10:47pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Poo-Jitsu View Post
    Henno didn't.
    Is this where you keep the thread going until jnp gets mad?
  3. jnp is offline
    jnp's Avatar

    Titanium laced beauty

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    8,225

    Posted On:
    8/09/2010 10:59pm

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Poo-Jitsu View Post
    Henno didn't.
    Normally I would give you an infraction for adding absolutely nothing of value to this thread. I still might, but since I drove 22 hours from Virginia to Austin, I'm going to go to bed and reconsider your asinine douchebaggery in the morning.
  4. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    22,963

    Posted On:
    8/09/2010 11:01pm

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Poo-Jitsu View Post
    Henno didn't.
    Oh bullshit. I knew why the points were taken away. I stated it in my first post. I just didn't agree with it.
  5. henno is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    75

    Posted On:
    8/14/2010 6:48am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless View Post
    Oh bullshit. I knew why the points were taken away. I stated it in my first post. I just didn't agree with it.
    Just noticed this one moving again.

    Jeez Omega, I figured you'd keep your head down on this one and hope it went away considering your previous take on things.
  6. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    22,963

    Posted On:
    8/14/2010 10:30am

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are a little bitch aren't you ******? Like I said you need to just get your ass beat down severely. The only reason you're sorry ass came back to the thread was to do a bit of antagonizing or didn't you notice that there hasn't been a reply in 5 days?

    Facts:
    1. I pointed out the rule that you've been hanging on like a 14 you old virgin grabbing his first tit. I explained it and I gave a counter point.

    2. I said I didn't agree with it and didn't follow through with a complete breakdown of why because I really don't like the rule set.

    3. I was playing devil's advocate in a lot of cases but by your interpretation that equates to me being wrong.

    *****.
  7. henno is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    75

    Posted On:
    8/14/2010 3:52pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless View Post
    You are a little bitch aren't you ******? Like I said you need to just get your ass beat down severely. The only reason you're sorry ass came back to the thread was to do a bit of antagonizing or didn't you notice that there hasn't been a reply in 5 days?

    Facts:
    1. I pointed out the rule that you've been hanging on like a 14 you old virgin grabbing his first tit. I explained it and I gave a counter point.

    2. I said I didn't agree with it and didn't follow through with a complete breakdown of why because I really don't like the rule set.

    3. I was playing devil's advocate in a lot of cases but by your interpretation that equates to me being wrong.

    *****.
    You really should considers some anger management.

    It can't be healthy walking around so bitter and twisted.
  8. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    22,963

    Posted On:
    8/14/2010 4:17pm

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by henno View Post
    You really should considers some anger management.

    It can't be healthy walking around so bitter and twisted.
    You should try reading comprehension courses after you graduate the third grade.
  9. jnp is offline
    jnp's Avatar

    Titanium laced beauty

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    8,225

    Posted On:
    8/14/2010 6:57pm

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.