Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    8/24/2010 2:59pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    This reminds of when I was doing Aikido.

The worst was this obese woman in her 60s named Olga (yes, that was her name). She was incapable of basic rolling/akemi (actually, now that I think about it I believe outside of class she walked with a cane), so if you got paired up with her it was a complete waste of your time as she was not capable of being YOUR uki, yet you were expected to be HER uki.

It would take her a good 3+ seconds to move from a standing to kneeling position because her knees were so bad. The technique would start, she’d lose her grip on your wrist, you fall down anyway (because that’s what you do in Aikido), 3 seconds later she’d grab your wrist again and start cranking. About the only thing she could do was crank the submission once you had laid down and were prone on the ground. And nobody ever protested because you didn’t want to be the guy who complained about getting beat up by the fat old lady with the cane.

Looking back I am amazed I lasted as long as I did.

Fucking Aikido.
    Aikido is pretty much a waste of time, regardless of your Uki. Ask Anderson Silva.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    8/24/2010 4:33pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just did and he went on a creepy tangent about his admiration for fat old women and Kathy Bates' smoldering sensuality in About Schmidt before asking if I wanted to play Playstation. I declined.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Posted On:
    3/30/2011 3:39pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Isshin Ryu Karate Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Boyd,

You seem so quick to critique someone, do you have any video's, DVD's or stuff on youtube.....since you are such an expert, let's see what you do. Let me quess, you stayed in this dojo what maybe 6 months, maybe a year? I'm sure enough time for a know it all like you to figure it out. Right?

So you've moved to greener pasture's and apparently are satisfied with what you are doing. I'm happy for you. The need for you to continually come back and obsess with you're former Dojo and Sensei seems to suggest something rather weird and dark.

If you have such a chip on your shoulder, why not go back now and confront him man to man? After all, all this talk is just talk..... None of his stuff will work, you said so. Put your money were your mouth is.

True martial arts, whether it be Japanese based, Chinese based, American based or whatever should begin with courtesy. A lesson you have yet to learn.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/30/2011 3:57pm

Style: Limalama

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh shut the **** up.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/30/2011 4:04pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JKerker View Post
    True martial arts, whether it be Japanese based, Chinese based, American based or whatever should begin with courtesy. A lesson you have yet to learn.
    Who told you this claptrap?

Yeah, they said please, thank you, and your welcome while they were at war.

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    3/30/2011 4:15pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In my club, we give each other kisses after we spar, but only in the locker room.
    Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 3/30/2011 4:20pm at .

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/30/2011 4:21pm

Style: TKD/ TSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Name:  noob.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  13.8 KB

necro noob!

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    3/30/2011 4:22pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Boyd has become kinda like Bigfoot around here (notice his last post in this thread is 2010), but I'll add:

Quote Originally Posted by JKerker View Post
    Boyd,

You seem so quick to critique someone, do you have any video's, DVD's or stuff on youtube
    Boyd's been to at least 1 Bullshido throwdown, so probably.

Let me quess, you stayed in this dojo what maybe 6 months, maybe a year? I'm sure enough time for a know it all like you to figure it out. Right?
    Are you insulted that he took less than a decade to decide he didn't like something? Usually we can make decisions like that in less than a year. If I don't like a restaurant, I'm not going to give it a few years before I decide that their horse meat is too stringy.

So you've moved to greener pasture's and apparently are satisfied with what you are doing. I'm happy for you.
    It sure doesn't seem like you are.

The need for you to continually come back and obsess with you're former Dojo and Sensei seems to suggest something rather weird and dark.
    That's what I thought about your need to necro old threads about a crappy school because it has the same style name as yours (unless you're a student at his old school, and that's weird and dark too to necro old threads to bite your thumb at some random guy)

If you have such a chip on your shoulder, why not go back now and confront him man to man? After all, all this talk is just talk..... None of his stuff will work, you said so. Put your money were your mouth is.
    Isn't this basically what Boyd said in his last email to his sensei, after the guy was sending threatening and condescending emails?

You'd have to define "true" first.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    3/30/2011 4:44pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like how JKerker registered in 2007, yet hasn't made one post until this thread.

Patience.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    3/30/2011 4:50pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    I like how JKerker registered in 2007, yet hasn't made one post until this thread.

Patience.
    ... 0_0 ...
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789