Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    9/03/2010 8:47am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HEY LOOK! About a dozen of us just happen to live in the area. I'm sure we can dig someone up to go check out the guys school of he has one, or even meet with him for lunch and a photo shoot of his many many many certificates and diplomas.

Posted On:
    9/03/2010 10:18am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kara-Te and Gung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    they why dont you and everyone you know come and see me and stop talking behind your computer....name the day and the place and i'll be there.....like i said either put up or shut up. the balls in your court....why do you have to in your words ''dig up someone'' to come and check me out...you're smarter then i am.....you're the one who want to know who i am....why dont your big bad mr. know it all ass come and step to me. but like i said you wont because people like you just like to talk a lot of doo-doo but dont have the balls to back it up in person.......

Posted On:
    9/03/2010 10:20am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i dont have to scan and post anything for any of you up here if you wish to see come and meet me in person i'll be glad to you whomever wishes to see.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/03/2010 10:23am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Razel,
    Do you have a school?
    King without a crown

Posted On:
    9/03/2010 10:25am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    put up or shut up....step to me or just step away and remember what you say about other people someone so where is saying the samething about you.....you guys want to know if anyone hear or knows about me i didnt start this. but if you want answers.....please i'm in ga come and i'll be very happy to introduce myself you you all.

Posted On:
    9/03/2010 10:36am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yes i do have a school.....listen guys i'm not the bad guy here i dont go around looking for trouble. all i am saying is i'm just as tired of the b.s. from fake ass martial artists as you are but i do have my proof and i will show it to anyone in person to prove it. i'm really a very nice down to earth person and loves to meet as well as talk to new people. i dont go around talking about what i have and how many asses or who's ass i can kick and with what finger...lol...i'm one of the most humble people you will ever meet. all i am saying if you really wish to know then please either call me if you cant come to see me and we'll talk but if you're in the area i'll be more then happy to sit down and talk with anybody. just like you dont like fake-ass martial artists that hide behind their ranks and belts ...i dont like people that hide behind the computer talking about something that they really dont know anything about....if you want to know me or anything about me please if you're in the atl. ga. area then meet me or at least call me and talk i'm not as bad or even as fake as you think.

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    9/03/2010 10:39am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm all booked up on ass beatings until after February. But I'm doing some grappling tournaments in the ATL after that, so if you want to hook up for some lunch and a sitdown to talk about your no doubt one hundred percent verifiable credentials I'd be happy to. But I'm sure there are other ATL folks that can free up time before I can. Or you're always welcome to come try out a free class at Megalodon, we're in Athens, Ga, about an hour east of you. We share space with the Athens Taekwondo Center at 191 Alps Rd, Athens Ga. 30605.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/03/2010 10:45am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by razel View Post
    they why dont you and everyone you know come and see me and stop talking behind your computer....name the day and the place and i'll be there.....like i said either put up or shut up. the balls in your court....why do you have to in your words ''dig up someone'' to come and check me out...you're smarter then i am.....you're the one who want to know who i am....why dont your big bad mr. know it all ass come and step to me. but like i said you wont because people like you just like to talk a lot of doo-doo but dont have the balls to back it up in person.......
    Shut up.

I know at least three of the people, on this thread, have been to visit others and train. I know for sure one has competition videos.

This bluster might work on other boards but, no one is hiding form you. If you want to meet be intelligent, like a normal person with one PhD, and act accordingly.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    9/03/2010 11:15am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can I ask a few questions?
    -What is Iron Octopus self defense systems, how long did you train it and with who?
    -You have over 30 arts that you claim 5th Degree and up. How is this possible?
    -What is your background in ninjutsu?
    -Where did you get your 2 Ph.Ds and your master in criminal justice?
    -Did you train with Florendo Visitacion? On a related note, is there really a difference between vee jitsu ryu and vee jitsu te? Also kumite ryu jujutsu and Visitacion kuntao silat.
    -Please describe how you came to be an instructor of ukemi jutsu, and how that’s separate from jujutsu.
    -Who is your Harimau Pencak Silat teacher?

Posted On:
    9/03/2010 11:19am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wooooooow slap the taste out of my mouth.....lol....you're right too bad you ''can't'' be here to do that. anyway guys its been fun talking with you all....as for the person that gave me the info about the school in athens thank you i'll be there. but like i said its been fun thank you for putting a smile on my face. but i see that theres just a lot of talkers up on here but its cool. please keep up the good work that you're doing up here. i wish you all well. for those that really want to know what i'm about you know how to reach me i'll be here and will be happy to meet and talk with you. until then my friends.....peace.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast