Administrator

Posted On:
    8/18/2010 2:24pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RW171 View Post
    I've known david for almost a year and obvously knew he was a fake but never had proof until i read these forums. If any one is interested his personal cellphone number is x-xxx-xxx-xx. He hasn't been instructing MMA for almost 7 months now after being fired from his last gym. I also have information on where to find him if you guys wanted. I've found atleast 4 forums about this him but bullshido is the only one that i can create an account on so please spread this information to all the other sites.
    Do this again and you will be banned. I deleted your first post and another mod has redacted the phone number. You have now been warned as well.

Posted On:
    8/18/2010 2:31pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would never waste my money on this man. I worked at the gym where he rented a room for his classes. I've been a big fan of mma for many years so once i started working there and saw his resume i immediately knew he was a fake. He was very unsuccessful in getting clients. His classes were never full. But being an MMA fan i did spar with him on a few occasions and his wrestling was the only decent thing he had going for him. I found many flaws in his stand up and his BJJ. He would constantly make up stories about knocking out other famous heavyweight fighters and he even faked a call from dana white. Apparantly Dana was "begging" him to fight for the ufc. This guy is a joke.

Posted On:
    8/18/2010 2:34pm

Style: bjj/judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RW171 View Post
    I've known david for almost a year and obvously knew he was a fake but never had proof until i read these forums. If any one is interested his personal cellphone number is x-xxx-xxx-xx. He hasn't been instructing MMA for almost 7 months now after being fired from his last gym. I also have information on where to find him if you guys wanted. I've found atleast 4 forums about this him but bullshido is the only one that i can create an account on so please spread this information to all the other sites.
    Douche Move!!

Pretty soon, you wont even be able to create an account on bullshido.

So what did he do to you that makes you want to go all Tommy Tutone one him?

Posted On:
    8/18/2010 2:49pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lets just say in the last few days things got a little sour between us...

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    8/18/2010 2:51pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So you're vendetta posting then.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Posted On:
    8/18/2010 2:57pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    in the MMA Underground Forum about him they were asking for contact information to offer him a fight and i couldn't set up an account...the conformation code wasnt working and i would love for david to accept this fight so i gave his phone number hoping it would get to that forum. It wasn't harassment and i wasn't trying to get revenge. just simply give him a fair chance to redeem himself in a legit fight...even though i'm praying he gets knocked out cold.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    8/18/2010 2:59pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nothing stopping you emailing the forum admin over at Underground and letting them know of your registration problems.. is there.

Thus far you've come across as a bit of a douche hater on a vendetta.

Here's their contacts page.. use it
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Posted On:
    8/18/2010 5:41pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Underground Mob has received the number and have passed it on to Ben Rothwell, since they know each other from high school.

The 'Underground' that the OP is talking about it this one http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.home

Since we have been working on him he has since removed his website with the false claims. He claims that it was his webmaster that did it. Unfortunately he is probably still teaching. Hopefully Ben will put an end to that.

Posted On:
    8/18/2010 10:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was notified of your investigation of D.Martinez just yesterday and have to say its about time.. I dated him for 2 years longg years red flags all over.. as Im reading threw these Im shocked but not really.. How his lies which are which did it end w/me. I am the so called wife he is lying about on his myspace.. Never married.. The man No No sry the scum bag is a liar.. He had several my space accounts which Im sure he sent no I caught him doing inapriate things.. Yeah.. I to never believed his fight BS if you did do all these great things where are even your picturea.. hell I take pics of my kids you train w the likes of Gracie sry if I spelled that wrong and you dont have a frickn pic.. ???? no proof.. My only concern here is I hope he gets whatever is comin for him but he has been using my familys home address and home phone # aparently all over the place I have not seen nor talked to this creep in over a year or the police would have his ass.. So any of you looking for him the 7510 adress and 815 phone number he does not have the (phone # removed by moderator) is his from what I understand.. WOW I trully hope the lies that he has inflicted on people for the past 15 years come crashing down on him.. He destroyed my family..I dont know if any of this helps you but ty for your time..
    Last edited by jnp; 8/18/2010 10:49pm at . Reason: removed non members personal phone number

Posted On:
    7/20/2011 11:14pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    have no idea what a colossal piece of work this guy is. I heard all the lies as he begged for help. I heard about "the wife" that betrayed him. I actually felt bad for the guy. Then his true colors came out as I started questioning him. Last time I saw him he was crying his eyes out. He's a real tough Mma fighter. Lol . So I got ahold of gracie's gym back in 3/10 to tell them this nitwit was telling everyone in spring grove he had a black belt from Renzo. They replied two days later that they never heard of this jerk. I made sure they had his contact info. He's a real hero.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 7 LastLast